WELCOME TO MONSTER PROM! There are only 3 weeks left! Go through all kinds of absurd and funny situations to raise your stats and seduce one of your classmates. Beautiful art, witty dialogues and hard choices are the main ingredients of this competitive/cooperative (1-4 players) dating sim.
Do you know how to conquer a monster’s heart? ;D
Show Your Support on Kickstarter!
“Monster Prom” is a game meant to be played from 1 to 4 players (but trust us: the more, the merrier!) that mixes “choose-your-own-adventure” stuff with dating sims’ mechanics.
You are a student at a monster highschool. Being a monster can be hard, but getting a date for the monster prom is even harder! You will have a limited number of turns to explore a school full of weird and amazing events that will let you meet 6 of your classmates. Each event will lead you to an absurd bifurcation where you will have to make a choice. Each event will let you raise or lose your stats and improve or mess with your relationship with your classmates. Choose wisely! Are you charming enough to go with a certain answer? Are you bold enough to follow a specific choice? Each option can be a potential success or failure.
- Competitive Dating Sim: You feel like fighting for love? Do your best seducing the same NPC and let’s see who is the ultimate Casanova!
- LOTS of Funny Eituations: +300 events, each one with 4 possible outcomes, which adds up to +1000 specific situations.
- 6 Love Interests: Meet and interact with your classmates, beautifully drawn and with funny personalities that are developed through hundreds of dialogues.
- Choices That Matter: Your choices affect future situations and they can let you unlock new endings. There are a lot of different endings and several secret ones!
- A Shop Full of Secrets: Earn all kinds of achievements to unlock new items in the shop. They can help you in your adventures or even unlock new events! A penguin mask, a spork, a slave, an erotic fanfic about dragons…
- Modern Love: We wanted to reflect and parody how love, flirting, relationships, life and sex have change in the last years: selfies, dating apps, crowdfunding, dickpics, raves, emojis…
- Post-modern Humor: Monster Prom NEVER takes itself seriously. It’s fully aware of its own parodic nature and it’s able of laughing at itself. We just don’t care. So expect the game tackling controverted issues with no shame.
- Gender, Sexual Orientation & Monster Prom: On Monster Prom the characters don’t like boys or girls… they like people. Gender doesn’t matter when it comes to the game experience. You’re free to choose a male or a female character and romance a male or a female characters
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017