The 33 (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
The 33 (2015) in short is a film that had some good potential with an interesting story though here is where things went completely the opposite direction. The script to begin with was more a dry, quick, and very rushed short cut of a story based on what the story was about. It’s as if they didn’t quite have the funding to properly put this movie together. The next issue of this film which made us almost say no right off the bat to watching it was to see Antonio Banderas and at that point you know the movie has flopped. Antonio Banderas hasn’t been in a good film in a very long time, and honestly I’ve never saw his acting a good enough to be in movies, maybe TV would be best. I must say that in this film he did probably one of his best performances since Interview with a Vampire so Kudo’s to him on that.
The 33 could’ve been a great film being the realistic happenings in which is was made on, though seeing how those involved in the real story were done in the end, ya might as well say this film done the same thing.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 2.5 stars
IMDB Info –
Based on the real-life event, when a gold and copper mine collapses, it traps 33 miners underground for 69 days.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018