400 Days (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
400 Days (2015) from the trailer looked like it would at least be a fairly done thriller of some sorts, though the trailer just happen to be pieced together well enough to make ya think it. Now I must say this movie is not a complete disaster, it does have some fairly nice put together scenes and makeup. The concept of this film was a great idea and I had hoped it to be as visually stunning though it was hard to take Dane Cook seriously in this type of film, to me he is a better comedy guy and perhaps drama. A lot during the film seems to be as if the actors had to ad-lib as if the script was shy and in other parts of the film it seemed as if shots would done with a single person pretending to speak with others in the room; was this editing?
What I expected was a suspenseful film based on it’s story though the suspense doesnt really happen until about the end, though time-line of mentality I’ll let that part go. I give the insanity kick within the film some high scores as they played that off pretty well. For the most part I’d say this film is one of those that is for a select audience to enjoy. My personal feedback on it is that I believe they couldve done a better job, and that it seemed to have fell short on delivery.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 2 star
IMDB Info –
With their four hundred day mission simulation nearing completion, four astronauts begin to feel that something is amiss.
Plot or Story Line –
“400 Days” centers on four astronauts sent on a simulated mission to a distant planet to test the psychological effects of deep space travel. Locked away for 400 days, the crew’s mental state begins to deteriorate when they lose all communication with the outside world. Forced to exit the ship, they discover that this mission may not have been a simulation after all.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017