Brand new Beat’em Up available for download on the PlayStation®Store for all 3 platforms: PS4 , PS3 and ‘PS Vita’
July 18, 2017 – QUByte Interactive is proud to announce that 99Vidas is available for download on the North American PlayStation®Store for all 3 platforms: PS4TM, PS3TM e ‘PS Vita’. It will also be made available on the Asian and European Stores in the near future.
The development of 99Vidas started in early 2015 as a project of developer QUByte Interactive in partnership with the Brazilian Gaming Podcast 99Vidas, followed by a successful crowdfunding campaign that raised a total of $127,309.78 BRL, enabling the development of the console versions.
Latest trailer with release date information:
About the Game
99Vidas is a side-scrolling Beat ’em up video game developed and published by QUByte Interactive, inspired by the classics of the genre of the late 1980s and 1990s, such as Double Dragon, Final Fight, Golden Axe, and Streets of Rage, featuring hand-drawn sprites and sound samples to emulate the look and feel of the 16-bit.
The game features 11 playable characters and multiple cooperative and competitive game modes, for up to four players, which can be played either locally or online.
Each of these characters has unique attributes, like speed and strength, as well as an elemental alignment (Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, et al), which modify their regular attacks, combos and special moves. Different from more traditional games of the genre, characters gain experience points by defeating enemies and collecting special items which can then be used by the player to upgrade their abilities and combos, or even unlock new ones.
- Cross-Buy, Cross-Save accross all Playstation platforms – PS4™, PS3™ & ‘PS Vita’
- Online Cross-Play between PS4™ & PS3™ players
- Up to 4 players in coop online and locally, for PS4™ & PS3™;
- Up to 4 players in coop online and locally, for ‘PS Vita’
- Support for PlayStation®TV
- 11 Playable characters
- Unique Skills & Upgradable Combos
- Story Mode
- Versus Mode
- Survival Mode
About QUByte Interactive
QUByte Interactive is a Brazilian game developer focused on delivering high quality games across the most diverse platforms, from mobile to video game consoles, with business partners in several countries like USA, Canada, Germany and China. All Rights Reserved © 2016 QUByte Interactive.
Created by Jurandir Filho and Izzy Nobre in 2010, and co-hosted by Bruno Carvalho and Evandro de Freitas, 99Vidas is a weekly Brazilian podcast about video games and the overall experience of growing up in the 1980s and 1990s.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018