Hey guys and gals, sorry for the quiet time as I’ve been trying to rest my shoulder a bit while I await physical therapy or surgery whichever they decide. A few weeks back I felt as if I pulled a muscle in my shoulder though I’m awaiting my scheduled MRI to find out in full depth what in full is wrong. The following muscles are damaged from whatever I did when over lifting weights:
- pectoralis major and minor
- Pronator teres
- Flexor carpi radialis
- Splenius capitis
- Levator Scapulae
This happen when I spent several days in a row in our gym doing sets of curls, and various other arm and shoulder workouts at 210 pounds by 150 reps; then after the workouts the bike rides were next and then to picking out new weights at Dick’s Sporting Good’s when all of a sudden it felt as if my muscles ripped off of the bone. This week is the only break we’ve taken, though the focus since the incident has been to try and stretch the muscles in hopes that some sort of pressure would release and it hasn’t. Now I’m days away from the MRI and we can get the news so whatever is broken can be corrected and then, of course, we will be full swing again.
The other issue that is going on is that my vision is finally going out. A large portion of our friends, family, and following knew that I have been slowly losing my sight as over the years I’ve lost color perception and various other issues including losing full site in one eye, now the vision I have left has begun to go blurrier. Thankfully we have multiple coverages for my vision but that won’t do much when the rest of my sight goes bye-bye considering what I do for a living.
Over the last few months Annika, Kwolf and I have been trying to narrow down the load of things that I can do to what I need to be doing and in return spending our free time enjoying the life we have.
At the rate of how things are going, I’d guess I’ll be able to still do what I do for a couple more years though when my vision completely goes away, well that’s what I worry about. I keep looking back over the years of all that we did for others and at the same time knowing that none of which we helped will be there for us when this happens. What’s my plan?
My plan at the moment is to keep knocking out all of the client work that comes in the door, and only do contracted work. Between now and then I’ll focus on my patreon and my patreon supports, some news, and reviews as I have the time; and we will stream here and there to spend time in-game with our patreons and subscribers.
To those that support, you’re very much appreciated; more details soon.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017