Hey guys and gals, sorry for the quiet time as I’ve been trying to rest my shoulder a bit while I await physical therapy or surgery whichever they decide. A few weeks back I felt as if I pulled a muscle in my shoulder though I’m awaiting my scheduled MRI to find out in full depth what in full is wrong. The following muscles are damaged from whatever I did when over lifting weights:
- pectoralis major and minor
- Pronator teres
- Flexor carpi radialis
- Splenius capitis
- Levator Scapulae
This happen when I spent several days in a row in our gym doing sets of curls, and various other arm and shoulder workouts at 210 pounds by 150 reps; then after the workouts the bike rides were next and then to picking out new weights at Dick’s Sporting Good’s when all of a sudden it felt as if my muscles ripped off of the bone. This week is the only break we’ve taken, though the focus since the incident has been to try and stretch the muscles in hopes that some sort of pressure would release and it hasn’t. Now I’m days away from the MRI and we can get the news so whatever is broken can be corrected and then, of course, we will be full swing again.
The other issue that is going on is that my vision is finally going out. A large portion of our friends, family, and following knew that I have been slowly losing my sight as over the years I’ve lost color perception and various other issues including losing full site in one eye, now the vision I have left has begun to go blurrier. Thankfully we have multiple coverages for my vision but that won’t do much when the rest of my sight goes bye-bye considering what I do for a living.
Over the last few months Annika, Kwolf and I have been trying to narrow down the load of things that I can do to what I need to be doing and in return spending our free time enjoying the life we have.
At the rate of how things are going, I’d guess I’ll be able to still do what I do for a couple more years though when my vision completely goes away, well that’s what I worry about. I keep looking back over the years of all that we did for others and at the same time knowing that none of which we helped will be there for us when this happens. What’s my plan?
My plan at the moment is to keep knocking out all of the client work that comes in the door, and only do contracted work. Between now and then I’ll focus on my patreon and my patreon supports, some news, and reviews as I have the time; and we will stream here and there to spend time in-game with our patreons and subscribers.
To those that support, you’re very much appreciated; more details soon.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018