Seoul, Korea – January 6, 2017 – VALOFE, an ever-expanding game publishing studio providing great games and fantastic service, will soon take ownership of a legendary game title, Atlantica Online. This turnover from Nexon on 11th of January will mark changes for the game operation and the entire community.
“We’ve always had the passion for playing games. We think that this is a great foundation for being able to operate the game for the community we’re about to have.” said the Game Operation Team for Atlantica Online in VALOFE. “We [VALOFE] envision the acquisition as a ‘homecoming’ and an opportunity to awaken the great potential of this MMO, promising the improvement of game-play for players, veteran and new.”
Players are heavily reminded that by the 11th of January, everyone who’s unable to use the transfer service will lose all their data. Once Atlantica Online’s been officially transferred to VALOFE’s GSP (Game Service Platform), the Game Operation Team is eager to connect with the community and listen to their needs. The Game Operation Team promises to deliver what the community was denied as long as it’s within reason.
About Atlantica Online
Developed and published by NDOORS Interactive Inc. then acquired by Nexon and now soon to be published by VALOFE, is an award-winning turn-based tactical MMORPG in which the player primarily assumes the role of a descendant of the Atlantean people. The game’s primary setting is a fantasy-themed alternate history Earth composed of a diverse blend of historical, cultural, allegorical, and mythological elements. It’s modeled after real-world geography with accessible locations on six of the seven continents as well as the mythical floating continent of Atlantis from which the game’s name is derived.
VALOFE CO., LTD was founded in May of 2007 in Korea. VALOFE has expanded to several offices all throughout the Southeast Asia region since then and already has numerous online game titles under its name until in 2012, the VALOFE Global Limited was doing successful global and regional game publishing in different countries. VALOFE Global’s GSP connects financially well with English speaking global gamers through the system. VALOFE has always been proud the strong connection it has with their target market and has always provided excellent customer service.
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017
- Okinawa Rush – Game News - August 14, 2017
- DEADHOLD: HEADS, LIMBS AND STEAM EARLY ACCESS ON AUGUST 25th - August 14, 2017