NEW ALBUM BREAKIN’ OUTTA HELL RELEASING SEPTEMBER
AIRBOURNE have dropped the video for new single “Rivalry” from the band’s forthcoming studio album, Breakin’ Outta Hell. The album will be released on September 23 via Spinefarm Records.
Watch the video for “Rivalry” HERE.
The “Rivalry” clip was filmed in the UK and Ireland by Dark Fable Media and contrasts the spectacle of the AIRBOURNE live setup with an underground tale of one-on-one conflict.
“The lyric probably came from us watching Football Factory or The Firm, one of those kind of films,” explains frontman Joel O’Keeffe. “And I think at the time there was a big Grand Prix race on, lots of intense rivalries being reported in the media. Plus, as with other songs we’ve done, there’s an aspect here of rock ‘n’ roll taking a stand against those corporate forces that seek to restrict our freedoms, that try to shut down the little live venues, leaving bands with nowhere to really hone their craft…”
Musically, “Rivalry” represents something of a different groove forAIRBOURNE. It’s a barrel-chested stomper shot through with typical bite and power, as is the whole of Breakin’Outta Hell (the album). It boasts 11 brand new numbers produced by Bob Marlette & engineered / mixed byMike Fraser.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017