- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
AIRBOURNE RELEASE LYRIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “BREAKIN’ OUTTA HELL” – A FIERY, FOOT-TO-THE-FLOOR, WHITE-KNUCKLE RIDE
NEW ALBUM BREAKIN’ OUTTA HELL OUT SEPTEMBER 23
“I’m gonna hit the highway and never look back” is the line that launches AIRBOURNE‘s latest, tarmac-trashin’ single “Breakin’ Outta Hell.”
The lyric video accompanying the song -created by Richard Oakes fromDark Fable Media– may have implications for those with easy access to open roads.
Watch the clip from start to finish and you might just get the urge to open the throttle.
“We get a lot of feedback from our fans saying how much they love the faster tracks,” says AIRBOURNE frontman Joel O’Keeffe. “But when they play them in the car… well, it can be tough on their pocket with all the speeding fines! ‘Breakin’ Outta Hell’ is definitely one of THOSE numbers… even the guys who filmed the lyric video were stopped by the police and given a fine.
“For us, these visuals really sum up the feeling behind the song and the album, too. The whole message is right there. Put on the single, or the album, and it’s, ‘Fuck the boss and fuck all the tax I owe. I’m going out, I’m getting pissed and I’m going to listen to some hard rock ‘n’ roll.’ No ballads, no bullshit. I’m breaking out of hell!”
“Breakin’ Outta Hell” is the title track of AIRBOURNE‘s fourth studio album, which is due out via Spinefarm Records on September 23. It was produced by Bob Marlette. This 11-track release sees the Australian band driving their party-starting prowess to even greater heights, supported by a world tour.
AIRBOURNE is brothers Joel & Ryan O’Keeffe, vocalist/lead guitarist and drummer, respectively, plus guitarist David Roads and bassist Justin Street.
For More Info Visit: