- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
AIRBOURNE RELEASE LYRIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “BREAKIN’ OUTTA HELL” – A FIERY, FOOT-TO-THE-FLOOR, WHITE-KNUCKLE RIDE
NEW ALBUM BREAKIN’ OUTTA HELL OUT SEPTEMBER 23
“I’m gonna hit the highway and never look back” is the line that launches AIRBOURNE‘s latest, tarmac-trashin’ single “Breakin’ Outta Hell.”
The lyric video accompanying the song -created by Richard Oakes fromDark Fable Media– may have implications for those with easy access to open roads.
Watch the clip from start to finish and you might just get the urge to open the throttle.
“We get a lot of feedback from our fans saying how much they love the faster tracks,” says AIRBOURNE frontman Joel O’Keeffe. “But when they play them in the car… well, it can be tough on their pocket with all the speeding fines! ‘Breakin’ Outta Hell’ is definitely one of THOSE numbers… even the guys who filmed the lyric video were stopped by the police and given a fine.
“For us, these visuals really sum up the feeling behind the song and the album, too. The whole message is right there. Put on the single, or the album, and it’s, ‘Fuck the boss and fuck all the tax I owe. I’m going out, I’m getting pissed and I’m going to listen to some hard rock ‘n’ roll.’ No ballads, no bullshit. I’m breaking out of hell!”
“Breakin’ Outta Hell” is the title track of AIRBOURNE‘s fourth studio album, which is due out via Spinefarm Records on September 23. It was produced by Bob Marlette. This 11-track release sees the Australian band driving their party-starting prowess to even greater heights, supported by a world tour.
AIRBOURNE is brothers Joel & Ryan O’Keeffe, vocalist/lead guitarist and drummer, respectively, plus guitarist David Roads and bassist Justin Street.
For More Info Visit: