In Alchemic Jousts, players crush their opponents in one-to-one encounters by commanding their elementals and supporting them with a wide variety of skills. Alchemic Jousts features a single player campaign as well as online and offline multiplayer battles. Different game modes await players in a game that offers stunning visuals and fantastic humor!
Alchemic Jousts was developed by Lunatic Pixels, a young and enthusiastic development team selected to participate in Sony Spain’s PlayStation Talents program. Members of the team have previously worked on several AAA titles, including Gear of War, Halo, and Dead Island. Alchemic Jousts runs on a custom-built engine and supports fluent gameplay at a resolution of up to 4k and 60 fps.
Alchemic Jousts has been localized for the Asian market and is playable in English, traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, and French. The game will launch on the PlayStation®Store in Asia on June 13 at US$14.99. A physical Limited Edition will be available later in June at a special pre-registration price of US$19.99.
The Alchemic Jousts Limited Edition contains an Alchemic Jousts PS4™ game disc with an instructions booklet, a reversible cover, a soundtrack CD, a numbered certificate, and a collector’s box. Limited to just 1,888 copies worldwide, the Alchemic Jousts Limited Edition will be available exclusively at online retailer Play-Asia.com. A reservation list for the Limited Edition has opened today at Play-Asia.com.
About Alchemic Jousts
Alchemic Jousts is a 2D action strategy game with stunning visuals and fantastic humor!
Command your elementals and support them with a wide variety of skills. Control the arena and crush your opponent in one-to-one encounters! Craft and discover over 180 new skills & upgrades while you progress through the single player campaign. Select from a variety of game modes or challenge a friend in local or online multiplayer battles.
Countless hours of fun await you in a game that is suitable for players of all ages.
- Single and multiplayer local and online modes
- Over 180 skills and upgrades to discover
- Multiple game modes with different objectives
- Playable in English, traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, and French
- Platinum trophy support
Eastasiasoft Limited is an independent, Hong Kong–based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment specializing in video games and related media. Founded in 2007, eastasiasoft has worked on and published titles such as Rainbow Skies, Rainbow Moon, Lost Sea, and the Söldner-X franchise.
About Lunatic Pixels
Lunatic Pixels is a 2-man indie studio based in Barcelona, coming from experienced backgrounds in game production such as 3D character works (including cinematic projects of known titles as Gears of War, Halo or Dead Island), and game engine programming and design. Lunatic Pixels was selected to participate in Sony Spain’s PlayStation Talents program, which helps independent studios each year. Alchemic Jousts is the studio’s premiere title.
Play-Asia.com was established in 2002 and is the leading independent retailer, providing outstanding customer experience, large variety of genuine products and global fulfilment.
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017