“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” – Lewis Carroll
October 27, 2016 – A sci-fi adventure inspired by the works of Lewis Carroll, Alice VR takes you to a mysteriously abandoned planet. Led by an AI that knows more than it’s willing to reveal, you must decipher the workings of alien technologies, uncover the planet’s secrets, and try to repair your ship with your sanity intact.
Alice VR is available today for standard PC, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and OSVR in English, German, Spanish, French, Russian and Polish. Find it on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/513320/
Watch the Alice VR launch trailer here:
Stranded on a foreign planet after an emergency landing, you exit the ship to find that all its inhabitants have mysteriously disappeared. Venture deep into a world of wonder and abandoned beauty, undermine the laws of physics and choose the paths that will ultimately decide the fate of both you and the planet.
Alice VR features:
– Story-driven adventure with multiple paths and endings.
– Exploration of an alien planet of beautiful desolation and mystery.
– VR tailor-made with players’ comfort a priority.
– Puzzles and characters inspired by adventures of Alice in Wonderland.
– Free digital extras including the full soundtrack, 40-page art book with commentary, exclusive wallpapers, making-of footage.
“As our first major game, we wanted Alice VR to be more than just a visual spectacle,” said Carbon Studio Art Director and co-founder Alek Caban. “We wanted our world to envelop players, to inspire wonder and invite curiosity. Lewis Carroll had a brilliant talent for merging reality and imagination to create places that were familiar, yet so wildly distant, and so his stories became the perfect sources of inspiration.”
You can learn more about what inspired Alice VR from a previously released video: https://youtu.be/Q87L1VBey9Q
“We couldn’t be happier to have Alice VR as Klabater’s debut release as an indie publisher,” said Klabater CEO Michal Gembicki. “This has been a dream project for Carbon Studio, and the entire team has poured their hearts into Alice VR. We are honored that they chose us to help bring their game to life.”
Follow the white rabbit into the unknown. Alice VR is available today.
Klabater is a publisher and distributor of video games based in Poland. A subsidiary of CDP.pl, a Polish publisher and distributor with over 20 years of experience, Klabater is taking on indie publishing on a global scale. Official website: http://klabater.com/
About Carbon Studio
The Carbon Studio team uses their skills to create advanced games and applications for PC, mobile, and VR platforms. Carbon Studio is currently working on Alice VR, an innovative title that approaches exploration from a new point of view. Follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carbonvr/
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017