Alter Vú – Dead Reckoning – Game Review for IOS
Alter Vú – Dead Reckoning is a beautiful concept game, it sort of reminds me of the play style within “Layers of Fear” which is a game I thoroughly enjoy. I’ve been looking over the Dev Walk-through video of Alter Vú – Dead Reckoning while playing the game myself on my IPhone and it was very helpful. Though as I play a lot of similar games it was a walk in the park and pretty smooth to get familiarized with the methods of how things worked.
I love the story in Alter Vu, it’s beautiful; it plays out well with the art and music in the background. Of course I did run into a few hiccups but it was probably just simple net related issues, but all out right this game so far is one I enjoy a lot. It’s creepy, very mysterious and simple to follow through; love it.
Rating (1-5 Stars): 4.5 stars
About the Game:
Alter Vú is a first person, point and click adventure that explores the concept that we all walk different paths.
We are the sum of our experiences. The term ‘Alter Vú’ refers to a person recalling a story differently. They are aware things are developing in a different way around them. Many believe that this type of feeling has to do with memories of other versions of ourselves, in parallel or alternate worlds.
How do we react when everything we’ve grown to believe, devolves into confusion, mystery, fear?
What’s left of this world, is yours to explore.
- An homage to games long past where difficulty is high, choice has consequence and little is linear.
- A darker than average, point and click, mystery, horror, adventure game.
- A deep story with split paths, multiple endings which encourages you to interpret and decipher as you go.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018