Each morning starts off with another awesome reason to take life by the horns and enjoy it, it starts with prep for The Morning Wood Stream while I work on the latest news and reviews on games, movies, anime, etc.
The Morning Wood Stream for those of you that don’t know is a simple game stream where myself and a few friends chill to play some games together while chatting about awesome anime, comics, cosplay, games, movies, etc etc…; you get the point.
The Stream schedule is on the Events tab on our Twitch Channel and of course, we also have random streams from time to time.
After the stream is when the magic happens, it’s building apps, developing games, building websites, setting up servers; the list keeps going and going sort of like the energizer bunny. As things start to slow down during the day we start digging for items we’re seeking such as action figures, comic books, while researching to find the next awesome anime or the release date for a good new movie (rare nowadays). Once our shopping lists are updated for items we plan to buy we get the bikes ready for our minimal 15 miles ride. Prepping the bikes, getting the water bags ready etc is the hardest part as we go down the checklist; then we hook our dog up with her fun treats and hit the road
Now there’s a ton more than happens in a single day in our lives that didn’t get mentioned like:
- Respond to all messages from when we were sleeping
- Work out in the gym
- Touch base with our friends to make sure how their day is going
- Check in on the various communities and groups that we are members of
- Clean house and offices
- Prep for meals, plan family time
- Prepare for the future
By now you have a grasp of what we do in a single day, every day. We make sure that our every day on this planet is spent to the fullest; making the best of the good and the bad in life literally making each day our bitch lol.
Point of the story is to say this, spend more time enjoying the life we all have and less time being consumed with drama/idiocy/ignorance/hatred; life is short hug your friends and family every moment you have.
In short… #hugsandloves to you and we hope that you have one hell of an awesome day.
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017