WHAT: The sixth anniversary of Daybreak Games’ DC Universe™ Online (DCUO) is here, and with it comes new limited-time in-game events that will unite Super Heroes and Super-Villains. Players must travel through time to a new version of Metropolis, where a Qwardian invasion from the Antimatter Universe threatens the Earth, and take on the Anti-Monitor to save the world from destruction. All participating characters will be scaled up to a high combat rating to allow players of nearly all levels to join this fight to save the world.
The special Anti-Monitor anniversary event features:
- New Open World Missions: Metropolis Antimatter Invasion Zone
- New 8-Player Raid: Centennial Collapse
- New Gear, Collections, Feats, and More
- New Anti-Monitor-inspired gear
- New auto-leveling gear set
- New base items and consumables
An all-new Anniversary Time Capsule is also available to players, featuring Qwardian-inspired gear, mods and styles.
More information about this new content and time capsule can be found at:
WHEN: The 6th anniversary Anti-Monitor event is available to players now through Jan. 31, 2017.
DC Universe Online is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment. For more information, please visit www.DCUniverseOnline.com .
About DC Universe Online
In DCUO, players and fans can enter the DC Universe as an active force for good or evil. A massively multiplayer experience, DC Universe Online delivers unparalleled high-energy, physics-powered combat that brings the player’s extraordinary powers to life. DC Universe Online was created in the artistic vision of legendary comic book artist Jim Lee, and set within a world created by famous DC writers including Geoff Johns and Mary Wolfman. DCUO is rated T for Teen with Mild Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes and Violence. DC Universe Online is available to download for free for the PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox One (Xbox Live Gold membership required).
About Daybreak Game Company
Daybreak Games is a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games and emergent gameplay best known for its blockbuster hits and franchises, such as H1Z1®, EverQuest®, EverQuest®II, PlanetSide®2 and DC Universe™ Online. Daybreak creates, develops and provides compelling online entertainment for a variety of platforms. To learn more, visit www.DaybreakGames.com .
About Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc., is a premier worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third party game titles.
About DC Entertainment
DC Entertainment, home to iconic brands DC (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash, etc.), Vertigo (Sandman, Fables, etc.) and MAD, is the creative division charged with strategically integrating across Warner Bros. and Time Warner. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, and interactive games. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC Entertainment is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics in the world.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017