KOEI TECMO America Unveils Upcoming Release of Colossal Sequel for the Hugely Successful ‘ATTACK ON TITAN’ Game
Abandon All Fear In Omega Force’s Latest Action-Packed Title, Based On The Worldwide Anime Hit ‘Attack on Titan’!
Burlingame, Calif. — August 21, 2017 — KOEI TECMO America is proud to reveal today that a sequel to 2016’s titanic action game, Attack on Titan, is currently in development by Omega Force. To celebrate the announcement, KOEI TECMO America has released a teaser site which reveals the title and stunning key art for the latest game based on the worldwide anime series phenomenon.
Building on the fast-paced action the series is famous for, and featuring an abundance of new gameplay mechanics, the gripping sequel will be released across America as ATTACK ON TITAN 2 in Early 2018. Players will once again don the renowned Omni-Directional Manoeuver Gear as they fight and repel the fearsome Titans that threaten humanity, to restore peace within the walls.
While more information about the game’s release, platforms, and narrative will be unveiled in the coming weeks, KOEI TECMO has released an immersive teaser trailer featuring famous scenes from the comics and anime, fully rendered with in-game graphics.
For more news and information on ATTACK ON TITAN 2, please visit the official site at www.koeitecmoamerica.com/attackontitan 2, Like KOEI TECMO America on Facebook at www.facebook.com/koeitecmous , and become part of the #KTfamily by following KOEI TECMO America on Twitter at @KoeiTecmoUS. This title has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
ABOUT KOEI TECMO AMERICA CORP.
KOEI TECMO AMERICA CORP. is a publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content based in Burlingame, California. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD., headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. KOEI is best known for its Dynasty Warriors® and Samurai Warriors® franchises. TECMO is best known for the Dead or Alive®, Ninja Gaiden®, Tecmo Bowl®, and Fatal Frame® series.
Based on the manga “Shingeki no Kyojin” by Hajime Isayama originally serialized in the
monthly BESSATSU SHONEN magazine published by Kodansha Ltd. ©Hajime Isayama,Kodansha/”ATTACK ON TITAN”Production Committee.
©2017 KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. The KT logo is a registered trademark of KOEI TECMO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018