Yesterday (November 11th 2016) we had an awesome time checking out Trapt live at the Tempe Market Place. Though it did land on the date of a film we had a very huge interest in seeing on release it was certainly worth it as the show was purely off the chain.
We decided yesterday was to just be a date night with great food at California Pizza Kitchen and a few smoothies during the show. After dinner I passed a message through the gate to let 98 KUPD know we were there and the message got passed wrong and I had the honor of meeting the lead guitarist Ty Fury of Trapt which was awesome too. After a quick chat we took a stroll through the show area while we waited for Trapt to take the stage. Within the next 15 minutes there was 1500 people standing happily awaiting the show.
Trapt took the stage and the show kicked off without a hiccup, the sound after a few moments from where we stood was as clear as listening to the albums and talk about showmanship, these guys sure do it all so well. In brief I just wanted to put the word out as a thank you to the guys in Trapt for an amazing show, to Tempe Market Place; and 98KUPD for such an awesome night.
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017
- Okinawa Rush – Game News - August 14, 2017
- DEADHOLD: HEADS, LIMBS AND STEAM EARLY ACCESS ON AUGUST 25th - August 14, 2017