Yesterday (November 11th 2016) we had an awesome time checking out Trapt live at the Tempe Market Place. Though it did land on the date of a film we had a very huge interest in seeing on release it was certainly worth it as the show was purely off the chain.
We decided yesterday was to just be a date night with great food at California Pizza Kitchen and a few smoothies during the show. After dinner I passed a message through the gate to let 98 KUPD know we were there and the message got passed wrong and I had the honor of meeting the lead guitarist Ty Fury of Trapt which was awesome too. After a quick chat we took a stroll through the show area while we waited for Trapt to take the stage. Within the next 15 minutes there was 1500 people standing happily awaiting the show.
Trapt took the stage and the show kicked off without a hiccup, the sound after a few moments from where we stood was as clear as listening to the albums and talk about showmanship, these guys sure do it all so well. In brief I just wanted to put the word out as a thank you to the guys in Trapt for an amazing show, to Tempe Market Place; and 98KUPD for such an awesome night.
- Ultimate trivia game It’s Quiz Time out now on Xbox One - December 15, 2017
- Powerful Skills Revealed in New Extinction Trailer - December 15, 2017
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017