Yesterday (November 11th 2016) we had an awesome time checking out Trapt live at the Tempe Market Place. Though it did land on the date of a film we had a very huge interest in seeing on release it was certainly worth it as the show was purely off the chain.
We decided yesterday was to just be a date night with great food at California Pizza Kitchen and a few smoothies during the show. After dinner I passed a message through the gate to let 98 KUPD know we were there and the message got passed wrong and I had the honor of meeting the lead guitarist Ty Fury of Trapt which was awesome too. After a quick chat we took a stroll through the show area while we waited for Trapt to take the stage. Within the next 15 minutes there was 1500 people standing happily awaiting the show.
Trapt took the stage and the show kicked off without a hiccup, the sound after a few moments from where we stood was as clear as listening to the albums and talk about showmanship, these guys sure do it all so well. In brief I just wanted to put the word out as a thank you to the guys in Trapt for an amazing show, to Tempe Market Place; and 98KUPD for such an awesome night.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017