Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
When the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) started popping up in the media we were quite excited. The buzz kept going on with the whole Batman vs Superman that it held our attention, until we saw the cast….
We weren’t too thrilled that Ben Affleck was playing the role of Batman, it is very hard to think of his acting style being even remotely a possibility for such a character to perform as. Honestly once we heard the news of the cast, all interest in this film went out the window. We were finally beyond bored and looking for a movie to see that wasn’t just a complete waste given the choices that we had, so we watched Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016).
Looking at Batman vs Superman as a film, the film was quite good. Of course there was a ton of CGI, huge spots in the film with a lot going on though hardly anyone in the background. The film had a lot of hit and misses, though as a comic based film I believe they did a great job especially with the cgi work. As for Ben Affleck being Batman I must say he done very well, a lot better than Im sure most would’ve expected. I enjoyed the film for what it was and think if we all look past the “who is playing Batman”, and of course look past “does it follow the comics” and just take into the fact it’s an entertaining flick.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
Fearing that the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the Man of Steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs.
Plot or Story Line –
The General public is controversial over having superman on their planet and letting the dark knight pursue the streets of Gotham. And while this is happening, a power-phobic batman tries to attack superman, meanwhile, superman tries to settle on a decision, and Lex Luther, a millionaire, tries to use his own advantages to fight the man of steel.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017