A video presentation of our latest patch: https://youtu.be/dH5E6yoOJuc
Big Picture Games has been working hard to create less of a grind for Darkfall: Rise of Agon and in this latest patch base stat gains now level 3x faster. Also, all new players receive 500,000 mediation points at character creation, and this includes all previously made characters as well.
We have also added the rest of the spells to the scroll system, with these spells you’ll be able to level spells normally while using them along with increasing their gains with the spell scrolls.
Another major update with this patch is our changes to weapon reach. Greataxes and Greatclubs now share the same reach as Greatswords. All the other melee weapons except for Greatswords have had their weapon reach slightly increased to make them more viable in PVP.
There has also been some changes with racial skills that include some minor tweaks along with some new skills that include, but not limited to longer buffs and debuffs for Humans and increased damage with bows for Mirdain. All the races have had their racial skills tweaked with some having entirely new skills added as well.
There was also several tweaks and bug fixes with this update, you can read the full patch notes here: https://darkfallriseofagon.com/news/patch-notes/patch-notes-october-30th-2016/
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017
- Okinawa Rush – Game News - August 14, 2017
- DEADHOLD: HEADS, LIMBS AND STEAM EARLY ACCESS ON AUGUST 25th - August 14, 2017