- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
BILLY SHERWOOD, the multi-talented virtuoso known for his extensive solo career as well as playing with progressive rock legends YES has announced four intimate solo shows (two each night) November 5th and November 6th at the Iridium Jazz Club in New York, NY. These shows will take place during a short break in the global touring with YES that BILLY has been doing throughout 2016
Fans can expect to hear music from throughout SHERWOODS‘s illustrious career including: selections from YES, CIRCA:, Citizen, Conspiracy, World Trade and his vast solo catalog. BILLY‘s solo band features Jay Schellen (drums), John Thomas (Guitar) and Scott Walton (Keys).
“Looking forward to playing in NYC!! It’s going to be an interesting mix of songs from my various bands, (World Trade, Circa: , conspiracy, YES) and solo works including Citizen Please come out and be a part of this special night, my 1st solo shows in NYC, says SHERWOOD.
CIRCA:’s latest release “Valley of the Windmill” was released earlier this year via Frontiers Music Srl. It can be purchased on Amazon and iTunes.
SHERWOOD‘s latest solo record, entitled “Citizen”, was released in November of 2015 via Frontiers Music Srl. The album features several past and present YES members, including the last ever recorded performance from Chris Squire, as well as Steve Morse, Jordan Rudess, Alan Parsons, Steve Hackett and more.
ABOUT BILLY SHERWOOD:
BILLY started his career in the band Lodgic and then as a member of World Trade, who released two critically acclaimed albums. He has produced and engineered for many artists including John Wetton, Motorhead, Queensryche, Paul Rodgers, and YES. He joined YES first as touring member on the “Talk” tour in 1994, and was a full time member from 1997 to 1999. He recorded two albums with Chris Squire as the “Conspiracy” project and released six albums with CIRCA:, the band he formed with Tony Kaye.