BIONIK UNVEILS MANTIS VR HEADPHONES FOR PLAYSTATION VR
First Truly Integrated Audio Solution for PS VR Hits This Spring
TORRANCE, CA (March 1, 2017) – Bionik™, a new manufacturer of innovative and high quality gaming accessories, released first details on their unique attachable PlayStation VR headphones, The Mantis VR™.
With a patent pending design engineered for seamless integration with PlayStation VR®, The Mantis VR attaches onto the PSVR Headset with spring loaded clips for easy installation and removal. Comprised of high quality components and a complementary color scheme, The Mantis is lightweight and intuitive to use and adjust. The Mantis VR will retail for $49.99 this Spring.
“Based on the incredible growth and upside of the virtual reality industry, including positive momentum recently reported on sales of PlayStation VR, the Mantis VR headphones are appearing at the perfect time,” said Amir Navid, Bionik’s SVP Product Development. “The Mantis VR was designed for the PlayStation Virtual Reality headset with the core purpose of delivering great sound and performance while reducing the clutter and inconvenience of using traditional gaming headphones. Great care was taken to make sure that the product enhances the gamer’s experience, by consolidating key accessories into one apparatus. This integrated solution perfectly complements the existing PSVR headset. We’re excited for fans and gamers to experience audio that matches the quality of PSVR’s visuals inside and out.”
Bionik is a gaming accessories manufacturer focused on providing gamers with the tools they need to reach their full, competitive potential. By offering unique devices and accessories that have been tested and designed to provide solutions for even the most-discerning gamers, Bionik is dedicated to providing high-quality solutions for some of the most common issues gamers deal with. For more information on Bionik, or to pre-order items, please visit BionikGaming.com.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018