Blade & Soul (2016) USA Release – Game Review
Game Review –
Oh yes, the US release of Blade & Soul, finally it arrived. Everyone in the gaming world has been hyped about this game’s arrival, though it’s not actually a new game; it’s just new to the United States. Blade & Soul has been on the climb right behind Tera since 2012. These two games are almost exactly the same and have been every step of the way since Tera launched in 2011, after Tera was launched, out came Blade and Soul which released in 2012. We have been looking into these two games very deeply since we installed Blade and Soul, being how closely they are to each other for example:
- Play style
- Game Layout
- Player functionality and store
- Quest lines, and tool tips.
These two games are so close to the same, how on earth can they truly be considered different games?
Here is what we found about Blade & Soul that sets it apart from Tera.
- The artwork is more superior
- The character customizations are more superior
- The story-line is so much better and cleaner to follow
- The questing is easier to follow than Tera and World of Warcraft
- The channel changing functions actually work in B&S
- The game is even optimized better for lower quality computers
We at WoodBangers Entertainment play a lot of MMO’s, World of Warcraft, and Tera, and Blade & Soul are our top favorites, if I had to rank them between each other; it’d be like this.
- Blade & Soul
- World of Warcraft
So if youre ever on either of these games, feel free to hit us up. Blade & Soul Rocks!
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
Game Info –
Blade & Soul is a Korean fantasy martial-arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by NCSOFT. Initial release date: June 30, 2012.
Game Details –
Rise. Strike. Avenge.
Your tale of revenge unravels across a breathtaking world where martial arts and mythology meet in a furious clash of fists and betrayal.
Become a Powerful Fighter!
The path of vengeance begins with determination. Choose one of four unique races, and use detailed character customization tools to shape your persona with near-infinite possibilities.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018