- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
BLOODY HAMMERS Streaming New Album Lovely Sort of Death
“This album is certainly the darkest album I’ve ever recorded“, states BLOODY HAMMERS mastermind Anders Manga, who stays on the dark path to the nether world and opens the seven gates with Lovely Sort Of Death. Lovely Sort of Death will be released this Friday via Napalm Records. Before it hits the stores however, BLOODY HAMMERS has partnered up with Noisey for an exclusive stream of the entire new album. Listen to it HERE! And if you haven’t yet, pick up your copy of the album HERE.
The NSFW video for “Bloodletting on the Kiss” can be viewed HERE. The video for the track “The Reaper Comes” can be seen HERE. A new video for the song “Lights Come Alive” will be premiering later this week
BLOODY HAMMERS are a duo who hail from the mountains of Transylvania County, NC. The project and first self-titled release was originally formed as a studio only project with vocalist/songwriter, Anders Manga producing and recording all instruments
Soon Anders decided to take the project from the studio to a real band by recruiting his wife Devallia to play keyboards and other local musicians for live shows.
In late 2013 Anders was approached by one of Europe’s largest rock and metal labels, Napalm Records. In 2014 Napalm released BLOODY HAMMERS‘ third official album titled Under Satan’s Sun.
Through the snowy winter of 2015, Anders began writing again, but this time took a much darker and atmospheric direction.
For the first time he added thick Moog sounds along with his normal fuzzed-out guitar, with more atmospheric keys provided by Devallia. They emerged from the winter with Lovely Sort of Death, their darkest album yet.
For More Info Visit: