Co-Op Brawler Takes Players to the Raging Streets of London to Bash Brains and Kick Some Serious Undead Ass – Xbox One Version Also Launching September 22nd.
(Farnborough, United Kingdom) September 12, 2017 – nDreams, the UK’s leading publisher and developer of VR content, and Paw Print Games are thrilled to announce Bloody Zombies is now available on PlayStation®4 and Steam (£10.99/€13.49/$14.99). Owners of VR headsets can also fight alongside console friends on PlayStation®VR and with PC gamers using Oculus Rift and Vive. An Xbox One launch will follow next week, on Friday, September 22nd.
Bloody Zombies is a one-to-four player co-op brawler designed to be played with any combination of TV and VR players, both online or on the couch. Set across a London wasteland, bloody zombies run amok and four rough-and-tough cockney misfits must work together to literally beat back the rotting hordes.
Bloody Zombies features deep freeform combat, combining an accessible move-set with brutal chainable combos. Players can also discover special moves and melee weapons to expand and customize their zombie-slaying abilities, as they progress across the London wasteland. For VR players, the enhanced VR viewpoint means they can find in-game secrets and provide tactical support using a unique diorama view.
“Bloody Zombies is a classic throwback to co-op brawlers but features today’s latest technology to create an original experience on console, PC, and VR systems. Players will be able to bash zombie brains up and down the streets of London, whether playing in front of the screen or fully immersed in VR,” said David Corless, VP of Publishing, nDreams.
For more information, please ‘like’ Bloody Zombies Facebook page www.facebook.com/BloodyZombies or check out our videos and upcoming developer playthroughs at YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/nDreamsVR or tweet us at @nDreamsVR using the hashtag #BloodyZombies.
nDreams was formed in 2006 by former Codemasters and Eidos Creative Director, Patrick O’Luanaigh (Tomb Raider: Legend, Hitman: Blood Money, Conflict: Desert Storm, Micro Machines V3) with a focus on virtual worlds. Since 2013, the company has exclusively dedicated its talents to developing remarkable virtual reality games and experiences. The studio has already worked on multiple successful VR titles – including SkyDIEving, Gunner, Perfect Beach, Danger Goat, and the award winning The Assembly – and continues to develop multiple unannounced projects.
Paw Print Games LTD.
A computer games development studio formed in Chester by passionate veterans of the games industry: Steven Craft and Antony White. Surrounding themselves with a team of video games fanatics that are dedicated to converting ideas and dreams into reality (and virtual reality!).
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018