Finland, December 5th, 2016 – Virtual Air Guitar Company has announced that Boom Ball 2 for Kinect will be released on December 21st, 2016 on Xbox One at a price of $9.99 / €9.99 / £7.99.
The game will feature a local co-op mode, where two players stand side by side in front of Kinect and work together to clear each of the game’s 50 levels. Every level can be played in either single-player or two-player mode. “With two players, your goal is the same, but you have an extra pair of hands. Very useful when there’s a dozen balls flying around,” says Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer at Virtual Air Guitar Company.
“Boom Ball 2’s merry havoc makes it a great game to play with the family on Christmas holidays,” continues Kanerva. “It’s easy to learn and gets everyone up and moving.”
- Use awesome ping-pong skills to throw balls and smash thousands of cubes!
- Two-player co-op! Bring a friend or family member!
- Cute cubes, big bonuses and manic multiball mayhem!
- 50 brand-new levels!
- 5 beautiful locations: Tropical Paradise, Snowy Mountain, Crystal Caves, Cloud City and Space!
- Every level can be played with 1 or 2 players!
- This game is suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes, and may result in getting seriously fit.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017