Finland, December 5th, 2016 – Virtual Air Guitar Company has announced that Boom Ball 2 for Kinect will be released on December 21st, 2016 on Xbox One at a price of $9.99 / €9.99 / £7.99.
The game will feature a local co-op mode, where two players stand side by side in front of Kinect and work together to clear each of the game’s 50 levels. Every level can be played in either single-player or two-player mode. “With two players, your goal is the same, but you have an extra pair of hands. Very useful when there’s a dozen balls flying around,” says Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer at Virtual Air Guitar Company.
“Boom Ball 2’s merry havoc makes it a great game to play with the family on Christmas holidays,” continues Kanerva. “It’s easy to learn and gets everyone up and moving.”
- Use awesome ping-pong skills to throw balls and smash thousands of cubes!
- Two-player co-op! Bring a friend or family member!
- Cute cubes, big bonuses and manic multiball mayhem!
- 50 brand-new levels!
- 5 beautiful locations: Tropical Paradise, Snowy Mountain, Crystal Caves, Cloud City and Space!
- Every level can be played with 1 or 2 players!
- This game is suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes, and may result in getting seriously fit.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017