Breaking Bad (2008–2013) – TV Series Review
The Review –
Breaking Bad (2008–2013) is one of those TV Series in which I loved so much that I had forgotten to write about it. I didn’t realize that I hadn’t put up a review so over the last week, I watched every episode again and it rocked.
Breaking Bad (2008–2013) is a perfect TV Series filled with a cast that will keep you entertained, and a story that can capture the audience. From season 1-5 the show stayed on point and right with the vibe through and through excluding the last two episodes. The last two episodes of Breaking Bad were probably the weakest of them all, it’s as if they were told at the last minute to tidy things up that the show was going to be stopped. My hat goes off to the crew who made the show and how well the quick ending was pulled together, but too many pieces pulling together on closing made it seem rushed. Other than that, top end show; one of our favorites.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
A chemistry teacher diagnosed with terminal lung cancer teams up with his former student to cook and sell crystal meth.
Plot or Story Line –
When chemistry teacher Walter White is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given only two years to live, he decides he has nothing to lose. He lives with his teenage son, who has cerebral palsy, and his wife, in New Mexico. Determined to ensure that his family will have a secure future, Walt embarks on a career of drugs and crime. He proves to be remarkably proficient in this new world as he begins manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with one of his former students. The series tracks the impacts of a fatal diagnosis on a regular, hard working man, and explores how a fatal diagnosis affects his morality and transforms him into a major player of the drug trade.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018