Italian developers Elf Games Works announces the launch of Mighty Princess, the role reversal Steam Workshop MOD for their stained glass-styled adventure, published by Mangatar.
Italy, 18 Jan 2017
This MOD lets you revive the adventure in an all-female view: A crowd of mighty Princesses will have to save the Charming Prince, sleeping in the enchanted forest’s castle.
In this update, the Team confirms his will to reinterpret the Sleeping Beauty fairy-tale in a fresh, modern and colorful way.
The developer Piero states:
“Integrating the Steam Workshop for a point-and-click adventure game is something that we have never seen. To us, this is a playground for new ideas that we could not add to the first release. Every MOD features new content that we want to share with players and that might be implemented in the main game.”
About the game
The game takes inspiration from the Brothers Grimm’s Little Briar Rose and recreates the magic of the wonderful Beauty and The Beast stained glass window, channelling art and creativity in the overall game experience. The world of Little Briar Rose is suitable for all ages and is studded with puzzles and fantastic creatures leading the players toward the castle where the ending can be a bit unexpected.
An ancient legend, a cursed castle surrounded by brambles, a forest inhabited by funny enchanted creatures and a sweet princess sleeping in it. And, obviously, a fearless prince! This is what Little Briar Rose is made out of. In this particular stained glass-styled graphic adventure the player will help a whole dynasty of princes complete their quest. Be careful though, many will try, but only one shall prevail!
- Enjoy the hand-drawn graphics, inspired by the stained glass-style art.
- Relive the Brothers Grimm’s “Little Briar Rose” with an adventure full of magic.
- Catch the hints of western and eastern traditions, with references to Disney classics.
- Explore a fairy-tale and fun world, inhabited by weird and unique creatures.
- Challenge your skill with minigames and puzzles.
- Unlock fun achievements.
Video Teaser Mighty Princess (Youtube):
Steam Workshop Page:
Mangatar s.r.l is based in Milan with an R&D lab in Salerno and a marketing office in Pescara. The company structure is made up of four founders, Digital Investments S.C.A. Sicar and Fi.R.A. (Finanziaria Regionale Abruzzese). Mangatar is a gaming company and publisher, focusing on casual and mid-core games.
The Smart Publishing Hub is a network supporting developers, artists and indie teams to develop casual and mid-core games on mobile, PC and connected TV platforms.
Elf Games Works is an italian video game dev team made of two people. They love creating atmospheric stories while mixing up a captivating game experience with visually peculiar environments.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017