Oh YEAH! We’ve been hella busy lately and it has been for all the right things. Not only have we been working with our many clients whether it be developing games, setting up servers, publishing and the many other things we do for them; we’ve also been working on projects that are to come in The WoodShed.
Our daily routine of tasks that we accomplish, are quite the impossible in some cases to others; but not us. Our sponsors, clients, and family within The WoodShed watch us perform tasks every day that entire office buildings cant accomplish in years of work. In fact one of the projects that I’m working on by myself, an entire office of 30+ programmers hadn’t been able to do during the time of 2012 until current date; I done the task in a few hours. 🙂 Thats just one item in a daily schedule of coding, promoting, gaming, reviewing, etc etc…. wow this list is long; though none of what we do daily has slowed us on adding to the list and accomplishing the new things.
We’ve been working on a new Points system which works sort of like playing a game on your favorite device, you gain points by being active in The WoodShed and in stream on our Twitch Stream. You use your points to purchase items like Funko Pop Toys and much more. This system will be launching in full swing in the next few days when we post the announcement. Not only has this been one of the projects in progress but we’ve also been coding our rears off on the up and coming game The Darkness of Ragnarrokk. Yet we have recently been working with the creator of The Darkness of Ragnarrokk to also start the workings of a comic book line that is also in development. And to sum up the final item in which we launched this morning for The WoodShed…
Members of The WoodShed can now launch their own Fundraisers for their projects straight from their dashboard. We’ve added this feature for those many times that we’ve ran across project developers and idealists who had such a hard time creating Fundraisers in other sites out there.
Now that I’ve gotten all of those items above shared, I’ve gotta get back to work and get ready for Suicide Squad today 🙂 Have an awesome day everyone.
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017
- Okinawa Rush – Game News - August 14, 2017
- DEADHOLD: HEADS, LIMBS AND STEAM EARLY ACCESS ON AUGUST 25th - August 14, 2017