Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage DLC Available Now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Sabotage, the First DLC Map Pack for the Game, Features Four New Multiplayer Maps, Including Re-imagined Fan-Favourite Modern Warfare®2 Map, Afghan
London, England – 2nd March, 2017 – Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Sabotage, the first DLC pack for the game, is available now on PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC. Sabotage delivers four new, epic multiplayer maps, including the return of one of Call of Duty’s most famed maps from Modern Warfare®2, Afghan, re-imagined for a new generation. The new DLC pack also features “Rave in the Redwoods,” the next thrilling chapter of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience that continues the macabre narrative and takes players into a new decade: the 1990s.
Rave in the Redwoods takes fans through a new storyline taking place in an abandoned lakeside summer camp. The four playable characters return, and are voiced by the same actors from the original story, but now take on fresh, over-the-top roles from the ‘90s era including “the Hip Hop Wannabe,” “the Kandi Raver,” “the Grunge Rocker,” and “the Westside Gangsta.” Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain, has once again trapped them inside a twisted horror movie where the protagonists must fight the undead against zombie ravers who have turned the campgrounds into a techno-fueled nightmare.
In addition to the Rave in the Redwoods zombies content, Sabotage also includes four new multiplayer maps:
- Renaissance – Set in Northern Italy, Renaissance pits players against each other on the narrow streets of Venice surrounded by classic architecture and buildings. The map promotes continuous action through the canals and neighbourhoods of this iconic city.
- Noir – A dark, grimy city map inspired by futuristic Brooklyn at night, Noir is a classic three-lane map set against a backdrop of a dystopian future. Noir is filled with cafes and parks surrounding a brutal downtown warzone.
- Neon – A virtual training centre designed for urban warfare, Neon is a unique, digitised battle arena where cars and other structures spawn out of thin air and enemies dissolve into hundreds of pixels when defeated. Middle-lane sightlines cater to long-range players, while the perimeter of the map allows for quick counter-attacks in close-quarter action.
- Dominion – A re-imagining of the classic Afghan map from Modern Warfare®2, now set on Mars, Dominion retains all the memorable landmarks and gameplay of the original. Anchored by the crashed ship in the centre, Dominion offers enhancements designed to fully engage the new movement system of Infinite Warfare.
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage DLC Map Pack is available now for a great value via the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Season Pass, which can be purchased on its own or obtained as part of the Legacy Pro or Digital Deluxe editions of the game. The Season Pass gives discounted access to four Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare DLC Map Packs released during 2017. Season Pass owners receive 10 Rare Supply Drops upon purchase plus 1,000 bonus Salvage Credits to craft new prototype weapons, as well as immediate access to the R-VN Energy Rifle base weapon for use in the game’s multiplayer and zombies modes.
*DLC map packs are not currently sold individually on the PC.
About Activision Publishing, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading global producer and publisher of interactive entertainment. Activision maintains operations throughout the world and is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), an S&P 500 company. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company’s website, www.activision.com or by following @Activision.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017