London – Friday 13th January: Capcom and Numskull are delighted to formally announce the official Resident Evil™ 4D candle – and other related merchandise – to clear up earlier inaccurate media reports from an unauthorised press release.
The 4D Candle is the perfect way to set the scene when playing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard™. With the scent of the Baker House Mansion, it enhances the horrifying experience – especially when playing in VR. This official Capcom product is made in the UK, has an SRP of £10/€12/$14 and comes in a metallic case with a burn time of around 25 hours.
Ben Grant, of Numskull said: “Contrary to earlier reports that jumped the gun a little, the candle definitely does not smell of blood. However, it does manage to represent the scent of the Baker House Mansion, adding to the horror, fear and adrenaline you get whilst playing the game – especially in VR.”
“This Official 4D candle is specifically tailored to the game and will help make you feel like you’re actually standing in the abandoned plantation house, to enhance the gaming experience” added Stefano Barolo, of Capcom.
Other products in the Resident Evil™ range includes a snapback, a selection of t-shirts, a heat reactive mug, keyring, and leather wallet.
Visit www.numskull.co.uk for more information on stockists.
Numskull is a leading worldwide innovator and manufacturer of gaming merchandise and accessories. Founded in 2012, the company has created some of the best selling products, such as ugly Xmas sweaters, gaming socks and baubles. Numskull works with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry, including Disney, Marvel, Sony, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, 2K Games, Bandai Namco, Bungie, EA, Sega and many more. Visit www.numskull.co.uk for more information.
Capcom is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1983, the company has created hundreds of games, including best-selling franchises Resident Evil®, Street Fighter®, Mega Man® and Devil May Cry®. Capcom maintains operations in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Korea, with corporate headquarters located in Osaka, Japan. More information about Capcom and its products can be found at www.capcom.com or www.capcom-unity.com .
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018