London – Friday 13th January: Capcom and Numskull are delighted to formally announce the official Resident Evil™ 4D candle – and other related merchandise – to clear up earlier inaccurate media reports from an unauthorised press release.
The 4D Candle is the perfect way to set the scene when playing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard™. With the scent of the Baker House Mansion, it enhances the horrifying experience – especially when playing in VR. This official Capcom product is made in the UK, has an SRP of £10/€12/$14 and comes in a metallic case with a burn time of around 25 hours.
Ben Grant, of Numskull said: “Contrary to earlier reports that jumped the gun a little, the candle definitely does not smell of blood. However, it does manage to represent the scent of the Baker House Mansion, adding to the horror, fear and adrenaline you get whilst playing the game – especially in VR.”
“This Official 4D candle is specifically tailored to the game and will help make you feel like you’re actually standing in the abandoned plantation house, to enhance the gaming experience” added Stefano Barolo, of Capcom.
Other products in the Resident Evil™ range includes a snapback, a selection of t-shirts, a heat reactive mug, keyring, and leather wallet.
Visit www.numskull.co.uk for more information on stockists.
Numskull is a leading worldwide innovator and manufacturer of gaming merchandise and accessories. Founded in 2012, the company has created some of the best selling products, such as ugly Xmas sweaters, gaming socks and baubles. Numskull works with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry, including Disney, Marvel, Sony, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, 2K Games, Bandai Namco, Bungie, EA, Sega and many more. Visit www.numskull.co.uk for more information.
Capcom is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1983, the company has created hundreds of games, including best-selling franchises Resident Evil®, Street Fighter®, Mega Man® and Devil May Cry®. Capcom maintains operations in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Korea, with corporate headquarters located in Osaka, Japan. More information about Capcom and its products can be found at www.capcom.com or www.capcom-unity.com .
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017