CHIPS (2017) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Yesterday we headed out to see the first day viewing of CHIPS (2017) at our favorite theater in Scottsdale, Arizona; RoadHouse Theater. From the moment Chips started, we could instantly tell it was gonna be very funny, though a lot that was in the trailer was a splice job to make it funnier than it was in the actual film. Now I’ve already seen remarks that this film has the Starsky and Hutch vibe going for it, I can totally see where they were coming from; though in reality there isn’t a new idea in any film over the last decade plus.
To set the record straight CHIPS (2017) wasn’t the greatest film, but it was very entertaining. This movie brought a ton of laughter, an awesome cast; I believe they done a very good job for films in this genre. Does the Chips movie have a lot of ideas in it from other films? Yes, it does, but so does every movie that has come out for more than 20 years, originally has been gone for a long time.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 3 stars
IMDB Info –
A rookie officer is teamed with a hardened pro at the California Highway Patrol, though the newbie soon learns his partner is really an undercover Fed investigating a heist that may involved some crooked cops.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017