Choice-driven adventure game Knee Deep lands on Xbox One today
South Wales, UK, 3rd February 2017 – Independent UK games publisher, Wales Interactive, have announced the choice-driven adventure game Knee Deep by developers Prologue Games is out today on the Xbox Store for Xbox One. Knee Deep is available for £11.99/$14.99 with 20% off.
“Twin Peaks-inspired murder mystery taking in some strange twists and turns to reach its unexpected conclusion. Cypress Knee is certainly a place worth visiting.”
– Richard Walker, Xbox Achievements
“Impressively single-minded in its aim, Knee Deep strips everything back from aesthetics to player agency to fashion a non-linear narrative adventure quite unlike any other. Fans of well-written adventures would do well to not sleep on Knee Deep.”
– John-Paul Jones, PlayStation Universe
“Knee Deep is following a time honoured tradition of incredibly grandiose melodrama, and it works surprisingly well in a video game.”
– Alice Bell, VideoGamer
The internet goes nuts after a Hollywood has-been hangs himself from a tower in a tacky Florida tourist trap. Three investigators – a young blogger, a down-on-his-luck private detective, and a burnt-out local newspaper reporter – delve into the mystery in Cypress Knee and find nothing’s quite what it seems.
Uncover a swampland conspiracy — Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence — Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough…or someone getting hurt.
Gaming goes to the theatre — Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage.
No fail-state: You can’t lose Knee Deep. No matter what choices you make, the story unfolds until it reaches the finale.
Atmospheric musical soundtrack: A mix of bluegrass and blues, the soundtrack by SkewSound adds another amazing dimension to the story of Knee Deep.
Full voice cast: You’ll meet more than 30 fully voiced characters during the show.
Developer: Prologue Games
Publisher: Wales Interactive
Genre: Adventure, Point-and-Click
Release Date: 31 January 2017 (PS4)
Release Date: 3 February 2017 (Xbox One)
Release Price: £11.99/$14.99
Game Page: http://www.walesinteractive.com/knee-deep
About Prologue Games
Prologue Games is an independent studio based in Durham, N.C. Knee Deep is our first launched title and our mission is to create unique narrative experiences on a variety of game platforms. Visit www.prologuegames.com for more info.
About Wales Interactive
Wales Interactive are multi-award winning indie game developers and publishers, based in South Wales, UK. They are developers for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Wii U and their titles include Soul Axiom, Master Reboot and Infinity Runner. Wales Interactive are passionate about video games and their aim is to create original games that entertain the world as well as put Wales on the video games map. Visit www.walesinteractive.com for more info.
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) – Movie Review - June 22, 2017
- My interest in Anime and Toy Collecting - June 21, 2017
- Overwatch – latest Map – News - June 21, 2017
- The first ever “The Behemoth + Friends” booth at San Diego Comic Con International - June 21, 2017
- SERIOUS SAM’S BOGUS DETOUR AVAILABLE NOW ON PC + LINUX - June 21, 2017
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords gets Update, awesome Deadly Dozen DLC and franchise bundle at the same day! - June 21, 2017
- Lili: Child of Geos comes to the PS4! - June 21, 2017
- FIRST PATCH FOR SMASH PC HIT RISING STORM 2: VIETNAM ARRIVES - June 21, 2017
- The Movie Directory Project - June 20, 2017
- Getting things caught up over this week - June 19, 2017
- Like Anime, Comics, Cosplay, Gaming, Manga, Movies, Music, TV Shows? Join our Facebook Group today click here.
- Got a story and want us to publish it? Submit a Story.
- Like what we do? You can support by: Tips are Appreciated click here to send one
- Add your listing to our Directory
- Submit a Cosplayer to our Cosplay Rating System