[04.04.2017]Extra Time to Be Spent on Optimizations Based on Testing and Fan Feedback
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WARSAW, Poland (October 17, 2016) — CI Games, the development studio behind Lords of the Fallen and the Sniper: Ghost Warrior franchise, has announced a new release date of 04/04/2017 for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, so it may further polish and optimize its upcoming game currently in development for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
CI Games has received excellent feedback from hands-on sessions with press, streamers and fans, and as a result, want to offer its supporters more features in the game for launch. “We’re making an ambitious game and unfortunately still need an extra few months to make sure it will stand up to the expectations of the fans,” said Marek Tymiński, CEO of CI Games. “Our goal is to ensure Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 runs smoothly on all platforms, and right now we still have some important work left on optimizing the game. This is our biggest project we’ve ever worked on and the entire team is pushing really hard to make the entire experience more polished. I really hope everyone will understand our decision and will wait the extra time to play something we’re excited about, and that will redefine our IP and the sniping genre as a whole. This is a new beginning for the Sniper: Ghost Warrior series.”
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 tells the story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in a land soaked in the blood of civil war. Players take the role of an American Sniper named Jonathan North, who is dropped into northern Georgia, nearby Russian borders. He has an an official mission, and a personal mission–to find his brother. Explore large open-world maps with dynamic weather and a day and night cycle that actually impacts play and decisions. Customize weapon equipment, accessories, vehicles and a drone, and utilize the three pillars of gameplay to your liking: Sniper, Ghost and Warrior.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will launch on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 4, 2017.
To learn more about CI Games and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, visit:
· Website CI Games: www.cigames.com
· Website Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3: www.sgw3.com
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/SniperGhostWarrior
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/SGW3Game
About CI Games:
CI Games is an international developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products with sales in more than 50 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, CI Games was established in 2002 and has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2007. CI Games’ global operations distinguish it as one of the most dynamic development companies in the industry, with development and distribution offices in Poland, United States, Germany & Canada. CI Games portfolio includes the best-selling Sniper: Ghost Warrior franchise with over 5 million copies sold worldwide. The company is currently working on a number of high-profile, multiplatform games including Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and the action RPG Lords of the Fallen 2. For more information on CI Games please visit: www.cigames.com .
Title: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One
Developer: CI Games
Publisher: CI Games
Release Date: April 4, 2017
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018