Cities: Skylines (2015) – Game Review
Game Review –
“Cities: Skylines” released March 10th, 2015 described as a modern take on the classic simulation, to me it’s like a better version of Sims City. I’ve been plundering about in this game putting together my city during stream and off stream, and having a blast with it. Cities: Skyline has great tutorial, the graphics are really great; and the sort of real time needs in game are remarkable.
I had wanted to play Cities: Skyline for a while but due to schedule I had only recently had the time to start enjoying it; it was well worth the wait as it is a great game.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
Game Info –
Cities: Skylines is a city-building game by Colossal Order and published by Paradox Interactive, released on 10 March 2015 for Windows, OS X, and Linux. An Xbox One port is set to be released.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017