Cities: Skylines (2015) – Game Review
Game Review –
“Cities: Skylines” released March 10th, 2015 described as a modern take on the classic simulation, to me it’s like a better version of Sims City. I’ve been plundering about in this game putting together my city during stream and off stream, and having a blast with it. Cities: Skyline has great tutorial, the graphics are really great; and the sort of real time needs in game are remarkable.
I had wanted to play Cities: Skyline for a while but due to schedule I had only recently had the time to start enjoying it; it was well worth the wait as it is a great game.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
Game Info –
Cities: Skylines is a city-building game by Colossal Order and published by Paradox Interactive, released on 10 March 2015 for Windows, OS X, and Linux. An Xbox One port is set to be released.
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018