Cities: Skylines (2015) – Game Review
Game Review –
“Cities: Skylines” released March 10th, 2015 described as a modern take on the classic simulation, to me it’s like a better version of Sims City. I’ve been plundering about in this game putting together my city during stream and off stream, and having a blast with it. Cities: Skyline has great tutorial, the graphics are really great; and the sort of real time needs in game are remarkable.
I had wanted to play Cities: Skyline for a while but due to schedule I had only recently had the time to start enjoying it; it was well worth the wait as it is a great game.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
Game Info –
Cities: Skylines is a city-building game by Colossal Order and published by Paradox Interactive, released on 10 March 2015 for Windows, OS X, and Linux. An Xbox One port is set to be released.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017