COMIC BOOK-STYLE PINBALL MINIGAME FROM FINAL FANTASY XV NOW A FULL-FLEDGED MOBILE APP
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 30, 2016) – Hugely popular in the Kingdom of Lucis with Crown Prince Noctis and his friends among its fans, JUSTICE MONSTERS FIVE™, the pinball minigame inFINAL FANTASY® XV, is now a full-fledged mobile app. This brand-new style of pinball game combines role-playing elements with some of the franchise’s most iconic monsters.
Players join the Justice Monsters – Bomb Bro, Casanova Coeurl, Fab Flan and Lamiana – in the struggle to save the Nova Galaxy from the diabolical Lord Vexxos. Using simple touch and flick controls, engage in exhilarating battles, unleash special attacks, and recruit and train new monsters to fight for justice and defeat the forces of evil.
To celebrate the launch, SQUARE ENIX® is awarding players with special in-game items, including 150 Golden Orbs and Daily login rewards (5 Golden Orbs per day) from now until September 25 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific.
The new launch trailer can be viewed on YouTube: https://youtu.be/inacCCELIX8.
The game is now available as a free download (with in-app purchases) on iOS and Android devices, and will be coming soon to Windows 10. This minigame will also be playable at Crow’s Nest Diners in FINAL FANTASY XV when it launches worldwide on November 29.
Players can download the game today at the following links:
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/justice-monsters-five/id1075780355?mt=8
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 115 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 68 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 46 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
JUSTICE MONSTERS FIVE © 2016 Square Enix Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. JUSTICE MONSTERS FIVE, the JUSTICE MONSTERS FIVE logo, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, IO INTERACTIVE, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017