London, UK – September 14, 2016 – Videogame publisher Rising Star Games today announced that the hilarious party arcade game Conga Master is now available to purchase on PC, via Steam and selected digital retailers, priced $9.99/€8.99/£7.99.
Groove along to the launch trailer here.
Developed by Undercoders, Conga Master sees up to four players each controlling their chosen party-goer in his or her quest to create the most epic conga line ever. Travelling through different nightclub locales during a night to remember, players dance up close and personal to fellow party people to entice them into their conga line. Longer congas let you add people faster but watch out for stinky pigs stinking up your line!
Conga Master game features:
Easy and intuitive controls: No rhythm? No problem! With just two buttons you too can become a Conga Master. Just move across the dance floor and convince other dancers to join your line… the longer, the better!
Multiplayer mayhem: Six different local multiplayer modes, each with its own special flavour of fun – slice your rivals’ congas to ribbons, pop pigs, fight over a lone conga dancer, race to make the longest line, and more!
Packed with conga-tastic content: Over 30 characters and seven conga club locations to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy.
Single-player conga quest: Playing alone won’t stop the conga! In Story Mode, head-out for a night to remember on a quest to become the king of the city’s nightclubs. Build the perfect conga line for each club, grab power-ups, search for hidden areas… oh and watch out for conga-stealing aliens!
Developed by Undercoders and published by Rising Star Games, Conga Master is out now on PC via Steam and selected digital retailers. Console versions will follow in early 2017. To find out more, follow Rising Star Games on Twitter and visit the official Rising Star Games website.
Undercoders is a young run independent development studio located in Barcelona, Spain, focused on delivering original gaming experiences. Founded in 2006 by three university students, Undercoders has since released over 30 titles on computers, portable consoles and smartphones. www.undercoders.com
ABOUT RISING STAR GAMES
Rising Star Games is a privately held video games publisher with a global reach. With operating offices in Europe and USA the company publishes video game entertainment across all gaming platforms from Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and via Steam. With decades of combined experience and a genuine passion for interactive entertainment, Rising Star Games is proud of its ever-expanding and enormously diverse catalogue of over 120 titles.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017