The Conjuring 2 (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Recently I had gotten the time to watch the sequel to The Conjuring “The Conjuring 2 (2016)” which by the trailers didn’t quite look too par. After speaking with a lot of our followers and friends about the film, we decided to go for it since we enjoyed the first one.
I was told how scary this film was, though it did have it’s moments but honestly I think part one was scarier. Many things rang a bell while watching as the layout and formatting of the film seem to coincide with the first as well, but The Conjuring 2 (2016) is certainly a great sequel. I tend to see things in film that tend to get missed, spots like the stage hands in green suites walking around etc; yes I saw a few of them though it doesnt stand out.
The brass tax of it all, The Conjuring 2 (2016) turned out to better than I had expected and that made me happier to see. I do believe they done great all the way through the film from start to finish in keeping the story moving with the vibe; the build was perfect. Definitely I’ll buy The Conjuring 2 (2016) when it lands on DVD.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by a malicious spirit.
Plot or Story Line –
In 1977, paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren travel to London, England, where single mother Peggy Hodgson believes that something evil is in her home. When Peggy’s youngest daughter starts showing signs of demonic possession, Ed and Lorraine attempt to help the besieged girl, only to find themselves targeted by the malicious spirits.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018