Crimson Peak (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Crimson Peak (2015) is a dark and eerie feeling movie which has a great cast, a fairly well put together story and some really great graphics. I had a huge interest in Crimson Peak (2015) when it first started getting marketing though it didn’t turn out to be as good as I had hoped or as good as it was made out to be. 2015 has so far been one of the worst years for good films though this one was fairly done. When watching Crimson Peak (2015) I couldn’t help feeling like I has saw the movie many times before and after some thorough looking into some of my film collection I did find many movies in which it followed very closely; such Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Crimson Peak (2015) starts out very slowly though the styling and creepy vibe in which it needed still holds true. The time setting for the movie was perfect and the script for the film was nicely pulled off which gave the story it’s own flavor. Crimson Peak (2015) is your typical thriller though well worth checking out, I did like it for what they brought to the table I just wished a bit more would’ve went into it.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds – and remembers.
Plot or Story Line –
Edith Cushing is running away from a family tragedy. She marries Thomas Sharpe, a mysterious stranger. She comes to live with him and his sister, Lady Lucille Sharpe. She starts to find out that the Sharpe’s home is filled with ghosts.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017