Oh Yes! A Comic Book Day Out
It’s just another awesome day at WoodBangers Entertainment, spent the morning with some of The Woodies on our stream at WoodBangers.Tv. Of course after “The Morning Wood Show”, we did our usual routine and chatting before Annika and I had to start getting some coding done. After a long day of coding and working in our new Google Community, we set out for an awesome day looking for some comics, I was hoping to find the #2 Suicide Squad graphic novel from “The New 52” series; but no luck and had to get the #3 “Death is for Suckers” down at the good ole “Samurai Comics”.
While at Samurai Comics I added a few new items to my wish list while also running across a few other comics for my collection. I picked up “Edward Scissorhand”, Suicide Squad #1 from the “New” series, and a few other goodies. An afternoon of coding and buying comics couldn’t be any fun without some awesome coffee so we headed over to Hava Java where it is always relaxing and the caffeine is off the chain. Riding around a bit while chatting with a few of The Woodies from The WoodShed during the trip we finally made it back home to kick back to a home cooked steak dinner complements of my amazing wife; talk about another beautiful day.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018