We are excited to team up with GameBanana and MapCore to bring you Day of Infamy’s first official map contest. Prizes are sponsored by Corsair, Wall Worm, and New World. Participants have 10 weeks, from the 15th of September 2016 until Midnight (GMT) on the 24th of November 2016 to create, test and upload an original or Day of Defeat inspired map for Day of Infamy. Maps will be judged by the developers at New World along with the staff at MapCore and GameBanana.
The contest is hosted on GameBanana, you can find full contest information here.
In addition, we have published a new developer blog by our lead level designer Jeroen van Werkhoven. In this blog, he outlines our design process and provides advice for level designers looking to enter the contest. Check out the blog here.
About New World Interactive
New World Interactive is an independent developer and publisher with deeply grounded roots in game development. Many core team members started as hobbyists creating the games they wanted to play. This foundation shaped itself into a unique development process which has led to the creation of New World’s debut title, Insurgency. In the wake of Insurgency‘s success in reaching nearly 2 million players, New World plans to continue creating compelling, disruptive new experiences.
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017