We are excited to team up with GameBanana and MapCore to bring you Day of Infamy’s first official map contest. Prizes are sponsored by Corsair, Wall Worm, and New World. Participants have 10 weeks, from the 15th of September 2016 until Midnight (GMT) on the 24th of November 2016 to create, test and upload an original or Day of Defeat inspired map for Day of Infamy. Maps will be judged by the developers at New World along with the staff at MapCore and GameBanana.
The contest is hosted on GameBanana, you can find full contest information here.
In addition, we have published a new developer blog by our lead level designer Jeroen van Werkhoven. In this blog, he outlines our design process and provides advice for level designers looking to enter the contest. Check out the blog here.
About New World Interactive
New World Interactive is an independent developer and publisher with deeply grounded roots in game development. Many core team members started as hobbyists creating the games they wanted to play. This foundation shaped itself into a unique development process which has led to the creation of New World’s debut title, Insurgency. In the wake of Insurgency‘s success in reaching nearly 2 million players, New World plans to continue creating compelling, disruptive new experiences.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017