Tactical zombie-fighting RPG slated to release next month
Dead Age, the tactical zombie horror RPG from Headup Games and Silent Dreams, will leave Early Access see full release on Steam on November 4. The game, which puts players in the role of survivors of a zombie apocalypse, challenges players to rebuild society, brick by brick, while fighting off the undead hordes in challenging tactical turn-based combat. In Dead Age, you will manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment and make difficult story-influencing decisions. There’s a lot to do to rebuild a zombie-ravaged world…are you up to it?
Find out on November 4 when Dead Age hits full release on Steam!
About Dead Age
Another feature of Dead Age is its non-linear story with real in-game consequences. Decisions you make in conflict situations affect the story’s future. You can choose to be a hero and save more survivors, or let them die to stock up on supplies. You can build romance relationships with other survivors or start rivalries that may have disastrous chain reactions. Daily events offer new dangers and situations in which you must make choices that affect the survival chances of your camp. Live long enough, and have a chance to unlock one of the game’s six possible endings.
About Silent Dreams
Silent Dreams is a passionate indie developer for RPG’s, settled in Germany on the premises of Games Factory Ruhr. Their first release was Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes in June 2010 followed closely by the official successor Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts in November 2011 and later Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Dead.
About Headup Games
We are an independent games publisher located near Cologne in Germany awarded as Best German Publisher in 2012 and 2013 by the German Developers Association. Together with our partners, we focus on the contentment of our customers and the best gameplay experience delivered at the fairest price-quality ratio. Since our foundation, we have published over 100 games, including many projects from highly talented developers that are known for their potential and creativity. Our portfolio features high-quality games such as Super Meat Boy, The Inner World, The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Limbo, The Basement Collection, Gone Home, Q.U.B.E., Frozen Synapse and many more as well as the million sellers #1 iOS hits The Inner World, Bridge Constructor and Bridge Constructor Playground. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com .
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017