Get your Killer some swag with the new add-on for Dead by Daylight – “The Headcase” out now on Steam
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN (June 8, 2017) Starbreeze together with Behaviour Digital today released a new add-on for Dead by Daylight, titled “The Headcase” on the digital distribution platform Steam. Complementing the existing outfits with trendy hairstyles and accessories, the “Headcase” will allow you to turn your favorite Survivor into a fashion victim!
Request a copy! – https://criticalhitconsulting.promoterapp.com/pub/press/dead-by-daylight
Priced at $2.99, this pack includes 12 new hairstyles and accessories for the survivors:
- The “Night Out Nea” and the “Melonade” for Nea
- The “White Panama” and the “Tomstache” for Ace
- The “Myopian Frohawk” and the “Colorful Headscarf” for Claudette
- The “Millennial Dwight” and the “Preppy Flatcap” for Dwight
- The “Modern Explorer Beanie” and the “Jakebun” for Jake
- The “Tier III Braids” and the “Jogging Headband” for Meg
Visit the website for more on the background story and content: http://www.deadbydaylight.com/bloodstained-sack/
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4vs1) horror game that casts one savage Killer and up to four Survivors that desperately try to survive a terrifying nightmare. Survivors play in third-person with a strong situational awareness to avoid being caught, tortured and slayed. The Killer plays in first-person, focused on hunting down and killing their victims. Released on PC in June 2016, Dead by Daylight has already sold more than 1.8 million copies on the digital distribution platform Steam and became an instant favourite with streamers on Twitch and other streaming platforms. Dead by Daylight is out now and available on Steam and in June 2017 on Playstation® 4 and Xbox One.
Starbreeze is an independent creator, publisher and distributor of high quality entertainment products. With studios in Stockholm, Paris, Los Angeles, Barcelona and Brussels, the company creates games and other virtual reality entertainment products, based on proprietary design and licensed content. Starbreeze most recent games include PAYDAY 2®, John Wick VR shooter and upcoming survival co-op FPS OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead. Under its publishing initiative, Starbreeze has together with Canadian studio Behaviour Digital successfully launched horror thriller Dead by Daylight.
Starbreeze has set out to develop truly immersive virtual reality experiences, by integrating software and hardware in its StarVR® head-mounted display, which is produced together with Acer, displaying a unique field of view and a mission to bring top-end VR to large audiences. Together with IMAX, Starbreeze aspires to dominate the location based VR market with the IMAX VR centers. The first IMAX VR center opened in Los Angeles in January 2017.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Starbreeze shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under the tickers STAR A and STAR B with the ISIN-codes SE0007158928 (A share) and SE0005992831 (B share). Remium Nordic is the company’s Certified Adviser. For more information, please visit http://www.starbreeze.com , http://www.starvr.com , http://www.overkillsoftware.com
Brief information about Behaviour
Founded in 1992, Behaviour Interactive is Canada’s largest independent game developer, employing 325 talented people in Montreal (Quebec) and Santiago (Chile). The studio’s objective is to deliver high-quality and commercially successful games, while staying on the cutting-edge of the industry trends in the digital markets, and exploring fresh ideas and connected experiences to keep players entertained. Our studios work with the industry’s top publishers and licensors, including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Cloud Imperium, Disney, Dreamworks, EA, Games Workshop, Majesco, Microsoft, Nickelodeon, Paramount, Pixar, Sony, Bandai Namco, Ubisoft and Warner. Dead by Daylight is produced by Behaviour Digital Inc.. Behaviour Digital Inc. is a subsidiary of Behaviour Interactive Inc whose mission is to “Create remarkable games we would play, our way.”
For more information, please visit http://www.bhvr.com.
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017
- Okinawa Rush – Game News - August 14, 2017