Deepwater Horizon (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Last night we got to go out to our favorite theater to check out the new movie Deepwater Horizon (2016), this has been a film of interest to us since the promotions started. I must point out right off the bat that this film is a good one, it’s also sad when you remember the reality of what took place; this film merely points out parts of it.
The graphics, acting, as well as action scenes were very well done, I wasn’t disappointed at all with it, just sad to see income being made off of such a tragedy and I hope that goes to the people affected and not to line the wallets of those who are responsible. Looking at this as just another film it is worth a viewing, it is a film that will be in our DVD collection; sort of our way of showing respects for what happen. I do believe they done a good job within the film, how they set it up; and how they made that push right into the action versus a whole line of building up to impact the last few moments of the film. Deepwater Horizon (2016) is a must see movie.
I would like to add a big middle finger to BP.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
A story set on the offshore drilling rig Deepwater Horizon, which exploded during April 2010 and created the worst oil spill in U.S. history.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017