Design, Craft And Manage Your Very Own Airport In ‘Airport Architect’ Coming To PC & Major Consoles.
San Francisco, CA, August 29th 2016: Games simulation specialist UIG Entertainment is proud to announce the forthcoming release of Airport Architect coming to PC in Q4 and to PS4® and XBOX® One in early spring of 2017. A Facebook fan page has taken off providing the latest news and updates for the game.
Airport Architect is a casual simulation game with a unique art style challenging you to construct, design and manage your very own personalized airport. Offering advanced and realistic simulation features your task is to create an international multi-terminal airport catering to numerous agencies accommodating millions of passengers. Real airport designs are included as starter-kits, such as LAX, VIE and LHR. Or you can craft your very own airport from scratch using the large number of interior and exterior items included with the game. Hangars, airstrips, control towers and airport vehicles and planes are just the beginning. Have fun seeing your airport come to life and watch it grow into a prosperous business.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017