Design, Craft And Manage Your Very Own Airport In ‘Airport Architect’ Coming To PC & Major Consoles.
San Francisco, CA, August 29th 2016: Games simulation specialist UIG Entertainment is proud to announce the forthcoming release of Airport Architect coming to PC in Q4 and to PS4® and XBOX® One in early spring of 2017. A Facebook fan page has taken off providing the latest news and updates for the game.
Airport Architect is a casual simulation game with a unique art style challenging you to construct, design and manage your very own personalized airport. Offering advanced and realistic simulation features your task is to create an international multi-terminal airport catering to numerous agencies accommodating millions of passengers. Real airport designs are included as starter-kits, such as LAX, VIE and LHR. Or you can craft your very own airport from scratch using the large number of interior and exterior items included with the game. Hangars, airstrips, control towers and airport vehicles and planes are just the beginning. Have fun seeing your airport come to life and watch it grow into a prosperous business.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017