Devilian Adds New Region and Challenge Mode in Largest Update Yet
LOS ANGELES, CA – February 13, 2017 – Action RPG enthusiasts get ready. GAMEVIL has released the latest update for the visually alluring Devilian, and it is one of the grandest yet. Journey to the new dimension “Bithynia” and face formidable demons while unfolding the rest of Devilian’s increasingly dire storyline. Players can also battle in the new ‘Archdemon Battle’ mode, a challenge that is as difficult as it is rewarding. The essences obtained from the mode can be used in the ‘Devil Shop,’ where players have the opportunity to obtain various goods including Devilian item sets and ‘Bonus Effect Change Tickets.’ Along with these major additions, the update brings a multitude of other improvements and features.
New Dimension “Bithynia”-The quest to free the world from the demons’ evil reign is far from over. Master Deneste is kidnapped, and it is up to the half-human, half-demon heroes to rescue him. What will these half-breeds find in the strange, new land? Bithynia is challenging and will require the player to muster all of their possible strength and courage in order to face the new stages.
Archdemon Battle – Devilians can now challenge Avarix, the Archdemon in this newest challenge mode. Players can obtain various rewards including the new item ‘Devilian Essences.’
Devilshop – Trade Devilian Essences you obtain from the Archdemon to receive Devilian items and Bonus Effect Change Tickets! Bonus Effect Change Tickets can be used to randomly change bonus traits and attributes on equipment.
Devilian Equipment Sets – Players now have the opportunity to receive equipment sets modelled after the Demon Kings. Four of these sets are all-new! Each set provides different bonuses. The sets below are:
There are various other improvements and features that players will not want to miss. Arena and Raid have been adjusted to be more rewarding. Players with an eye for fashion can purchase costumes from the shop and now have a daily free costume ticket! Devilian skill inherent effect has been improved to also include possible bonuses to critical strike damage.
GAMEVIL, with over 500 million game downloads and experience publishing hundreds of games on multiple platforms, is one of the most active and innovative mobile game companies in the world. Established in 2000 and with offices in Seoul, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Beijing, Singapore, Taipei, and Berlin, GAMEVIL is an experienced global mobile games publisher working with more than 70 top studios around the world.
With deep industry and regional knowledge, GAMEVIL has been able to craft numerous award winners through a diverse portfolio of games. Backed by unparalleled expertise in mobile, GAMEVIL continues to lead the sector with a commitment to establishing mobile gaming as a way of life.
GAMEVIL is currently listed on the KOSDAQ Market (Ticker: 063080, Bloomberg: 063080:KS, Reuters: 063080.KQ)
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017