Frog Climbers will launch on October 6th on Steam at $4.89 for a week.
Codes available upon requests.
Frog Climbers – Gameplay Trailer Frog Climbers Trailer
There’s room for only one frog at the top!Frog Climbers is a party game in which you play as rock climbing frogs wrestling up mountains. Use all the tricks in the book to reach the top first, for victory… and fame. Easy to pick up but hard to master, the game relies heavily on skills and ragdoll physics to get accustomed to in order to be the better frog.
Check out all the features on the one-page-pitch!
- Climb grips, dangle from dangerous vines and throw yourself from spinning wheels in over 260 mountain combinations.
- Play with up to three friends or alone! Local support for 1-4 players
- Customize your climbing with 4 game modifiers that alters the rules of play
- Pick your favorite frog out of 5 available amphibians
- No friends? No worries! Compete with the world in daily speedruns
Frog Climbers will be available October 6th on Steam at $4.89 for a week .
About Plug In Digital Label:
Plug in Digital labels the games they publish to ensure studios to fully release their products on consoles or as PC exclusives. The company provides turnkey solutions for worldwide online distribution and full marketing package for Indie Developers. Plug in Digital Label also guarantees that developers remain in full possession of their game’s identity.
TeamCrew consists of four game design students from Uppsala University: Campus Gotland. We started work on Frog Climbers during a ten week course in our first year and have continued developing it since then due to very positive feedback. After a year of continued development during our studies, the game is almost finished. Wow!
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017