Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) is an amazing film. In the beginning to me it had that feel of if I was watching films like Juno. The acting cast done a superb job, the script was perfect, the cinematic’s were fitting and artistic. A sad, yet beautiful story which takes you down a scary dark road through laughter and tears. The team that put together this film did such a wonderful job with it.
As in every film I watch it for little things, specifically the scripts and the acting most of all, this film covered all of those items perfectly. I’ve watching this movie already 9 times and it hasn’t gotten old.
Without giving away too much on the film I can only say that when that when the film start I was relieved and by the end of the film I was just stunned. Great film and we highly recommend it.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
High schooler Greg, who spends most of his time making parodies of classic movies with his co-worker Earl, finds his outlook forever altered after befriending a classmate who has just been diagnosed with cancer.
Plot or Story Line –
Seventeen-year-old Greg has managed to become part of every social group at his Pittsburgh high school without having any friends, but his life changes when his mother forces him to befriend Rachel, a girl he once knew in Hebrew school who has leukemia.
- Ultimate trivia game It’s Quiz Time out now on Xbox One - December 15, 2017
- Powerful Skills Revealed in New Extinction Trailer - December 15, 2017
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017