EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic now available on PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC
As of today, the boxed edition of adventure-RPG EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The game can be found in stores in Europe, Australia, New-Zealand and the Middle-East. Today also marks the worldwide release of the game on the PlayStation® Store. The release of the boxed game in North America will follow on February 14.
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic is a Western take on the turn-based JRPG genre. What starts as a simple quest for desert scavenger Amon, develops into a journey where several unlikely heroes join forces to save Umbra, a beautiful but harsh world that mysteriously stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
For the design of the art of the EARTHLOCK box, SOEDESCO turned to the community. Fans got to decide which was their favorite out of two available box-art designs. The Hollow Knight cover won with an overwhelming number of votes.
- Character Talent Tree: customize your character to match your unique style of play.
- Character Combat Pairing: pair characters, create battle bonds between selected pairs and get new combat perks as a bond levels up.
- Harvesting: harvest spud and elemental plants, and craft materials into useful combat ammunition and potions.
- No Random Combat Engagements: kite enemies and create large battles to maximize experience points.
- 30+ Hours of Storyline: enjoy the 30+ hours of entertaiment in EARTHLOCK’s main story. Complete side-quests, and explore the world of Umbra and its inhabitants for many more hours of gaming fun.
The PC version of EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic includes a digital version of the Original Soundtrack and the Hero Outfit Pack DLC.
Note for editors:
For further information or to request a review key, please contact: Bas de Jonge – Marketing Manager SOEDESCO Publishing email@example.com
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our past line-up includes third party titles like Awesomenauts Assemble!, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut, Among the Sleep and REUS. SOEDESCO® also published Adam’s Venture Origins®, a new title in the Adam’s Venture series and an original SOEDESCO IP. More information about SOEDESCO® and its products can be found on the company’s website, www.soedesco.com or by following @SOEDESCO on Facebook and Twitter.
About Snowcastle Games
Snowcastle Games is an independent game developing company based out of Oslo, Norway. After being founded in 2009, Snowcastle Games launched their first feature title in 2011, which claimed a spot on the App Store Best of 2011 List. They are now back, bringing their highly anticipated major game title; EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic, the first of the EARTHLOCK® Trilogy. For more information, please check www.snowcastle.no or @Snowcastlegames (Twitter)
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017