Latest Content Patch Debuts a 30-Player Raid and Archer Class Enhancements
Today En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher of free-to-play online games, released the latest update for their enduring action MMORPG, TERA. The Fang and Feather update will close out TERA’s impressive series of updates in 2016 with another hefty dose of new content and refinements. With more than 25 million registered users worldwide, TERA continues to raise the bar with its ongoing community support and engagement.
Front and center in the update is Harrowhold, a dramatic new 30-player raid dungeon for level 65 characters that pits them against a gauntlet of dragon bosses, culminating in an epic showdown with the Dragonsire, Vergos. Vergos has returned after thousands of years to exact revenge upon the gods who cast him out. His first target is Harrowhold, a celestial keep that guards the border between the world of mortals and the realm of the gods. As TERA’s most difficult dungeon to date, Harrowhold will put player’s skill and determination to the ultimate test.
Following up on the overhaul that the Sorcerer class received in the recent Spellbound update, Fang and Feather likewise features a refresh to one of TERA’s original classes, the Archer. TERA’s nimble strategist is getting new skills, new mechanics, and all new ways to play!
In addition to the new and updated content that Fang and Feather is bringing to the world of TERA, the update will also see the return of some fan favorite features, including the return of Dreamstorm world event, as well as open-world guild-versus-guild battles.
More details on this update can be found on the Fang and Feather page: http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/fang-and-feather
Developed by Bluehole, Inc. and published in North America by En Masse Entertainment, TERA is an award-winning MMORPG for the PC platform that takes the fight beyond the genre’s traditional point-and-click combat systems with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create an intense and rewarding true action combat experience. Explore a vast fantasy world rich with history, lore, and danger. Battle epic monsters. Make new friends and allies in a vibrant online community of like-minded adventurers navigating TERA’s social and economic structures. With more than 25 million registered users globally, TERA continues to gain traction with fans through its active community and support. Download TERAand start playing for free today at tera.enmasse.com.
About En Masse Entertainment
Based in Seattle Washington, En Masse Entertainment embodies the evolution of modern game publishing. The company’s mission is to publish great games and provide great service. Beginning with its inaugural title, TERA, and continuing with Zombies Monsters Robots, Alliance of Valiant Arms, and the company’s mobile games, Fruit Attacks, Pocket Platoons, and Battleplans, En Masse Entertainment has built a track record of excellence and innovation. The team at En Masse includes experts in online technology, live service, branding, community, and player support, allowing them to thrive as a publisher in the digital era. For more information, visit enmasse.com.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017