Energetic Nerdism – It’s been busy and awesome all at the same time
Since August 13th 2017 we have been working even more on taking better care of ourselves, from our Gym to Cycling.
Most of our lives we’ve worked in front of a computer, we’re also still in front of the computer during our entertainment and leisure time. The time spent in a chair as a software engineer care wear out a person’s body and we continuously do all we can to stay ahead of this.
During our work hours, we make sure to stand up and stretch often, we also make it a point to work out and stretch at least an hour a day in our gym, and recently we’ve added riding bikes to our daily routine. Over the years during our gaming times, our followers and friends have heard of talking about exercising, eating healthy; we’ve even stopped vaping after being quit smoking for about 2 years now. Our goal isn’t to try and live forever, our goal is to simply feel better in life, and to have the energy to be able to enjoy it.
Now that we’ve started cycling daily we started a simple group called Scottsdale Bike Coalition to sort of support our home area and to link up with other riders in our area. We have also started signing up for charity events and other things of this caliber so as we’re riding we’re also helping others at the same time.
Now that cycling has been added to our daily routine, we spend a bit more time out of the house than we’re used to and it feels great. We’re seeking out different areas and trails to ride; recently we’ve been riding close to one of our friends’ houses so we can easily park our car and unload the bikes to get started in a more bike-friendly area.
We’ve started sharing our rides and stats on our Strava profile which will also start to display other outdoor based activities like Snowboarding, Hiking, Walking, Running, and basic working out. Our goal is to film a lot of our riding, snowboarding etc and share the video feeds with our followers via youtube/facebook, and other socials.
Yes we’re Energetic Nerds – A healthier Nerdy Life
Our list of things to do in a day just keeps growing, from collecting action figures, comics, etc.. to gaming, stream, cycling, reviewing movies, places, etc… Well, this is sort of the way to describe our time when we’re not writing custom software, building games or apps, or setting up servers for our clients.
But Yes…. Energetic Nerds is probably the best way to describe us, we have a lot of interest and passions, and we enjoy staying in shape at the same time.
Get Involved – Like some of the things we do, come show some support.
They’re many things we do during an average day’s time, and if you enjoy any of the things in the list that we do and want to contribute or support in any way; hit the subscribe button or become a patreon.
- We Stream GamePlay – We have a daily stream to play games with members of our community. We talk about everything from the anime, movies, gaming, friendships; you name it. We also review new games during some streams while at the same time we share our lives with our followers while building long term friendships.
- We review things: We review everything like anime, books, businesses, comics, cosplay, manga, movies, music, tv shows, products, places; we travel all over the place and share what we find.
- We post news on anime, comics, cosplay, movies, music, tv shows. We also write other articles on a wider variety of topics which you can find throughout our website.
- We support various charities like “Phoenix Children’s Hospital through Extra-Life”, F#ck Cancer, and Stand for the Silence.
- We support and assist indie game studios with press, reviews, and exposure; we also do game testing (q&a).
- We build software, make games, make apps, you name it for our clients.
- We’re in touch with our community, we’re always in our voice server to chat with our communities when we’re not out on the road or shopping. We’re very active on all of our social networks with our followers.
We have a ton of projects going on and we’re always on the go but we also make sure to take the time in a day to smell the roses and make the best of the lives we have.
Point of the story: Enjoy life and live Positive.
Wanna contribute to our rides, become a sponsors of our site or one of our various projects? Drop us an email via the contact page and thanks for reading.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017