Hey, gang, sorry we hadn’t posted too many posts of the happenings here at Woodbangers Entertainment; but as most of you know it is because we have been so extremely busy. When the New Year came in, wow, everything went into overdrive. We’ve revamped all the sites and made a bunch of improvements and additions within The WoodShed and more. Here are some of the things we have done.
Recent Changes, Additions, and Integrations:
- We now have Giphy integrated throughout The WoodShed for Blogs, Articles, Email, and just about everything.
- We’ve integrated Curse as our Official Chat and Voice system.
- We’ve restructured our instant messaging system.
- We’ve added the services and shop area.
- We’ve remodeled and expanded the following areas in The WoodShed (Bands, Events, Places, and more)
- We’ve added Cosplayer Portfolios and Models area.
- We’ve rebuilt the Fundraiser system so you may now start fundraiser campaigns.
- We’ve added a referral system along with a monthly contest for referrals.
- We’ve expanded and cleaned up the look of our Rewards, Points, and Member Reputation system.
- We’ve built a weather system within member dashboards to keep up with your local forecast.
- We’ve added a Tip Jar within the Dashboard for those that want to pitch in towards new things.
- We’ve added a Links Database system so members can submit awesome URLs they want people to see.
- We’ve added a business listings system for none members or The WoodShed to submit to or Contact.
That’s the short list of what we have done within our community and sites so far this month.
Now other things we’ve been working on are another story. I (Matty) have been working on character animation ideas for the game we are developing “The Darkness Of Ragnarokk“, while the creator “Suzanne Young” releases short stories about the characters (click here to see TDOR Short Stories). Oh and yes I do graphic design and animation, I’ve been creating art of all styles since I believe 2nd grade in school. On that note of doing animation, I’m currently working on re-educating myself in that field on new software’s to better another venture that we hope to do one day, maybe create an anime or a comic?
On my off time, I work on my personal YouTube Channel; currently just getting it really ready. I’ll be reviewing our various toys, action figures; and other things we collect. You can check out my YouTube by Clicking here, and if you’d like to support what I’m doing click here to become a Patreon.
Now this sort of sums up whats been going on, I’m sure I probably missed a few items; oh well lol. Thanks for reading and we appreciate the support.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017