Hey, gang, sorry we hadn’t posted too many posts of the happenings here at Woodbangers Entertainment; but as most of you know it is because we have been so extremely busy. When the New Year came in, wow, everything went into overdrive. We’ve revamped all the sites and made a bunch of improvements and additions within The WoodShed and more. Here are some of the things we have done.
Recent Changes, Additions, and Integrations:
- We now have Giphy integrated throughout The WoodShed for Blogs, Articles, Email, and just about everything.
- We’ve integrated Curse as our Official Chat and Voice system.
- We’ve restructured our instant messaging system.
- We’ve added the services and shop area.
- We’ve remodeled and expanded the following areas in The WoodShed (Bands, Events, Places, and more)
- We’ve added Cosplayer Portfolios and Models area.
- We’ve rebuilt the Fundraiser system so you may now start fundraiser campaigns.
- We’ve added a referral system along with a monthly contest for referrals.
- We’ve expanded and cleaned up the look of our Rewards, Points, and Member Reputation system.
- We’ve built a weather system within member dashboards to keep up with your local forecast.
- We’ve added a Tip Jar within the Dashboard for those that want to pitch in towards new things.
- We’ve added a Links Database system so members can submit awesome URLs they want people to see.
- We’ve added a business listings system for none members or The WoodShed to submit to or Contact.
That’s the short list of what we have done within our community and sites so far this month.
Now other things we’ve been working on are another story. I (Matty) have been working on character animation ideas for the game we are developing “The Darkness Of Ragnarokk“, while the creator “Suzanne Young” releases short stories about the characters (click here to see TDOR Short Stories). Oh and yes I do graphic design and animation, I’ve been creating art of all styles since I believe 2nd grade in school. On that note of doing animation, I’m currently working on re-educating myself in that field on new software’s to better another venture that we hope to do one day, maybe create an anime or a comic?
On my off time, I work on my personal YouTube Channel; currently just getting it really ready. I’ll be reviewing our various toys, action figures; and other things we collect. You can check out my YouTube by Clicking here, and if you’d like to support what I’m doing click here to become a Patreon.
Now this sort of sums up whats been going on, I’m sure I probably missed a few items; oh well lol. Thanks for reading and we appreciate the support.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018