The Evil Within (2014) – Game Review
Game Review –
The Evil Within (2014) game developed by Shinji Mikami is an extremely horrific based survival game with a storyline that will knock your socks off. Around every corner, behind every door is just another shocker. The Evil Within (2014) is a well developed game, the graphics are top of the line; my enjoyment is checking out the scenery within. The action in this game can go from 0-60 in a split second as you go through the motions. We highly recommend this game to any gamers who enjoy the horror – action genre.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
Game Info –
While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos encounters a mysterious and powerful force and is knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead and he must embark on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018