The Evil Within (2014) – Game Review
Game Review –
The Evil Within (2014) game developed by Shinji Mikami is an extremely horrific based survival game with a storyline that will knock your socks off. Around every corner, behind every door is just another shocker. The Evil Within (2014) is a well developed game, the graphics are top of the line; my enjoyment is checking out the scenery within. The action in this game can go from 0-60 in a split second as you go through the motions. We highly recommend this game to any gamers who enjoy the horror – action genre.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
Game Info –
While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos encounters a mysterious and powerful force and is knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead and he must embark on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017