The Evil Within (2014) – Game Review
Game Review –
The Evil Within (2014) game developed by Shinji Mikami is an extremely horrific based survival game with a storyline that will knock your socks off. Around every corner, behind every door is just another shocker. The Evil Within (2014) is a well developed game, the graphics are top of the line; my enjoyment is checking out the scenery within. The action in this game can go from 0-60 in a split second as you go through the motions. We highly recommend this game to any gamers who enjoy the horror – action genre.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
Game Info –
While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos encounters a mysterious and powerful force and is knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead and he must embark on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017